ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Headless Horseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
A wise racer once told me once, If you cannot afford to build the engine right, and cannot afford to rebuild the engine when it Grenades, DO NOT POWER MOD YOUR ENGINE.
That's why I decided a crate engine would be a wiser purchase than a supercharger. I'll get a supercharger once I have a spare motor!! I always had 2 or 3 engines for all my past muscle cars. You never know if you have that one in a million!
Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
That's why I decided a crate engine would be a wiser purchase than a supercharger. I'll get a supercharger once I have a spare motor!! I always had 2 or 3 engines for all my past muscle cars. You never know if you have that one in a million!
Spare long or even short blocks is a must when your chasing power. Shit Does Happens. Good Luck

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
Oh shit some random internet person is calling me poorā€¦ iā€™ll guess i will buy 2 sets of 1300s just to keep my street rep y0!

on another note, i was surprised when i saw the LU47 pushing over 850whp at 60% duty cycleā€¦. I wanna see if 700 whp is doable on a safe way on a gen 2 engine using either the g3 with the 120 or the 115ā€¦. Idk if i wanna get the g2/115mm and then fall short on 93 for that pretty 7 i want

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Oh shit some random internet person is calling me poorā€¦ iā€™ll guess i will buy 2 sets of 1300s just to keep my street rep y0!

on another note, i was surprised when i saw the LU47 pushing over 850whp at 60% duty cycleā€¦. I wanna see if 700 whp is doable on a safe way on a gen 2 engine using either the g3 with the 120 or the 115ā€¦. Idk if i wanna get the g2/115mm and then fall short on 93 for that pretty 7 i want
Have Fun. Good Luck

Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I willā€¦ people get multiple engines just in case, i have multiple carsā€¦ no biggie. Donā€™t drink the kool-aid
I couldn't agree more. "That Kool-aid" can mess you up. To bad you don't live in Indiana. Later

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT

on the contraryā€¦ I can give 3 shits what you buy or what you put on your car, or what it dynos. Im just bringing a different angle to the argument. Just because itā€™s good now, donā€™t mean itā€™s good 6 months from now or 14 months from now. And because thereā€™s some head room now in the summer donā€™t mean youā€™ll have the same head room in 60*f.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
This is the way I see it and it is the right way FOR ME. Maybe it is not the right way for some people, but thats all right. And they are also right in what they believe.

I already received the FIC 1000 and ordered 2 days ago a Radium Engineering fuel hat, (2) 285 pumps and Fore Innovations FC2 controller.

Plan is for a G3 with a 120mm.

Do I NEED that fuel setup? Nope. But that setup will give me peace of mind.

If someone wants to run LU47s, go ahead. If you want to run 110mm pulley with 91 octane..go ahead.

So to each his own.

Now lets go back to talk about our setups, progress and tech data.

Last edited:

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
This is the way I see it and it is the right way FOR ME. Maybe it is not the right way for some people, but thats all right. And they are also right in what they believe.

I already received the FIC 1000 and ordered 2 days ago a Radium Engineering fuel hat, (2) 285 pumps and Fore Innovations FC2 controller.

Plan is for a G3 with a 120mm.

Do I NEED that fuel setup? Nope. But that setup will give me peace of mind.

If someone wants to run LU47s, go ahead. If you want to run 110mm pulley with 91 octane..go ahead.

So to each his own.

Now lets go back to talk about our setups, progress and tech data.
thatā€™s why Iā€™m still checking all the options available. Iā€™m still not set on any setup yet. I will always go with ā€œthe best optionā€

I couldn't agree more. "That Kool-aid" can mess you up. To bad you don't live in Indiana. Later
Thank you. i feel flattered, but Iā€™m married. Sorry šŸ˜ž

Sponsored

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
@vanquishvzla thats all that matter. Not that you @DougS550 and you are hitting on each other...the setup part.

Red5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang gt race red non pp
I used to run the gt500 56lbs injectors and they were almost the same price at the 47lbs back about a year ago. Not sure about now. If they are almost the same price as the 56lbs injectors might as well get those instead.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
thatā€™s why Iā€™m still checking all the options available. Iā€™m still not set on any setup yet. I will always go with ā€œthe best optionā€

Thank you. i feel flattered, but Iā€™m married. Sorry šŸ˜ž
Wow, now that's Funny. Did you really think I was hitting on you for asking if you live in Indiana LOL?.I would like to know people who share my interest on mustangs, performance stuff etc. Il put this one down in my history book on crazy shit for sure. Later.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
on the contraryā€¦ I can give 3 shits what you buy or what you put on your car, or what it dynos. Im just bringing a different angle to the argument. Just because itā€™s good now, donā€™t mean itā€™s good 6 months from now or 14 months from now. And because thereā€™s some head room now in the summer donā€™t mean youā€™ll have the same head room in 60*f.
Solarflare. Between some guy thinking you were talking down about him, and some guy thinking I was hitting on him, this has been quite the interesting thread to say the least.

Colin1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2015 VW GTI PP
Listen, personally I think youā€™re all pretty. So everyone have a beer and relax.

on another note; I have finally finished everything on my car in preparation for my tune/Dyno session on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for 700whp on pump. This Dyno is a bit of a heartbreaker. On 92, JLT intake, Borla ATAKcat back, and PBD tune it only made 389whp
Sponsored