Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
This is a Longshot but if anyone has a used set of 1050x injectors pm me if you'd like to sell them.
I have a set of ID1000s if you're interested. Ran over 900whp on 'em.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
This is a Longshot but if anyone has a used set of 1050x injectors pm me if you'd like to sell them.
I just messaged a guy that had some a few weeks ago. I sent him your info. Hope he's still got them.

Sponsored

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
This guy has a set. I'm in Houston, depending where he is I'd pick them up for you than we could figure out shipping, if he wouldn't ship.

blah.jpg

Mustang8111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang gt
Quick question for anyone that can help
When filling ess supercharger up, do you check with dip stick screwed all way in or just place on top and check?also how much to fill on a g2 typically. ?
Thanks

Last edited:

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Quick question for anyone that can help
When filling ess supercharger up, do you check with dip stick screwed all way in or just place on top and check?also how much to fill on a g2 typically. ?
Thanks
You will need to fully thread it in to get an accurate reading. After you add oil, you may want hand roll the SC pulley and allow it set for a few minutes before checking it, then repeat the process until it is at the desired level. The first fill will usually take a little more to get it there, but just keep adding until you get the correct level on the dipstick.

Sponsored

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
You will need to fully thread it in to get an accurate reading. After you add oil, you may want hand roll the SC pulley and allow it set for a few minutes before checking it, then repeat the process until it is at the desired level. The first fill will usually take a little more to get it there, but just keep adding until you get the correct level on the dipstick.
Checking your signature… how much whp are you making with the lu47? What’s their duty cycle?

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Checking your signature… how much whp are you making with the lu47? What’s their duty cycle?
I haven't been on the dyno and I'm using the Lund nguage and their default logging parameters which unfortunately does not include the pid for the low pressure injector duty cycle. There is another member on this thread that has posted a lot of his fuel system specifications and he was running lu47's and I think he started running out of injector on e54 at about 800whp, I believe.

The two biggest limiting factors with fuel system on the gen3 coyote and boost is 1: the available octane and then 2: the PI fuel lift pump pressures dropping as fuel delivery requirements increase.

If you plan to stay on pump gas and have no intention to run ethanol based fuels and are content with about 680-720whp then the lu47's will be plenty of injector to meet that target.

Last edited:

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I haven't been on the dyno and I'm using the Lund nguage and their default logging parameters which unfortunately does not include the pid for the low pressure injector duty cycle. There is another member on this thread that has posted a lot of his fuel system specifications and he was running lu47's and I think he started running out of injector on e54 at about 800whp, I believe.

The two biggest limiting factors with fuel system on the gen3 coyote and boost is 1: the available octane and then 2: the PI fuel lift pump pressures dropping as fuel delivery requirements increase.

If you plan to stay on pump gas and have no intention to run ethanol based fuels and are content with about 680-720whp then the lu47's will plenty of injector to meet that target.
It was the dw400 and bap that were running out of fuel. The injectors are fine.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
It was the dw400 and bap that were running out of fuel. The injectors are fine.
Yes sir, that's what I was remembering about your set up, but I thought I had seen you looking for 1000cc injectors here not too long ago, but I could be thinking of someone else where the lu47 injectors started to fall short.
I still think my statement is accurate saying that octane is the first limit, then the fuel pump delivery side of things.

Do you think you could getaway with full e85 with your new pumps, or would upgraded fuel lines and an external regulator be needed?
Sponsored

Last edited: