Ronlowen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2018 401a a10 3.15 gears
Wish I had the time to drive from Los Angeles to Arizona lol
It’s a long day, but it’s a day drive. 372 miles ish. But I’m also from the Midwest and drive truck for a living. I don’t consider something a long drive until 800 ish miles.

Sponsored

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
@Brevin@ESS does the kit ship in one complete big box. Asking because I want to order a kit but would have to ship it to a family member in Dallas then have them ship it to me here in cali.
Yes, It does, or at least my G3 kit with DW415, and LU47's did. One big ass box.

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
I haven't yet, I'm working on scheduling an appt, but I've not had the weather to get passed the initial break in, I'm hoping to get that done this week and schedule the appt.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Is everyone still doing their cs/oil pump gears for boosted applications?

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Is everyone still doing their cs/oil pump gears for boosted applications?
I would bet a lot more have not done it than have done it. I haven't done it. I know a few people on another ess board that are pushing quadruple digits without doing them as well.

Sponsored

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I would bet a lot more have not done it than have done it. I haven't done it. I know a few people on another ess board that are pushing quadruple digits without doing them as well.
Yeah but is that on a 5.0 that gets used daily, driven to the track, home 4 hrs all the way. Because we been seeing cars not do a cs/opg swap on weekend trailer queens since the Coyote came out. Was just wondering due to a post on here not so long ago with opg failure with a Procharger.

WIST2019GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Yeah but is that on a 5.0 that gets used daily, driven to the track, home 4 hrs all the way. Because we been seeing cars not do a cs/opg swap on weekend trailer queens since the Coyote came out. Was just wondering due to a post on here not so long ago with opg failure with a Procharger.
I'm on my 3rd blower car. 10k miles on a Vortech V3 S197, 8k miles on a VMP Gen 3 S197 and I just installed a G3X on my 21 GT. I have never changed the OPGs and Its 4 hours round trip to the track for me as well.

Everyone has different results. If you are going to worry about them all the time, change them. It will ease your mind.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I'm on my 3rd blower car. 10k miles on a Vortech V3 S197, 8k miles on a VMP Gen 3 S197 and I just installed a G3X on my 21 GT. I have never changed the OPGs and Its 4 hours round trip to the track for me as well.

Everyone has different results. If you are going to worry about them all the time, change them. It will ease your mind.
Not that I worry, just thought that was the group think idea of it. It was a pain in the ass to do them imo, & if I could skip out on doing them I would.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Not that I worry, just thought that was the group think idea of it. It was a pain in the ass to do them imo, & if I could skip out on doing them I would.
I'm not running a centri car but I didn't do them on my TT set up. I've put 23k on it in the last 14 months boosted. 70k on the car total. I've been reving to 8k and driving the living shit out of it every day for over 3 years now with out issue.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I'm not running a centri car but I didn't do them on my TT set up. I've put 23k on it in the last 14 months boosted. 70k on the car total. I've been reving to 8k and driving the living shit out of it every day for over 3 years now with out issue.
This is good to know, thank you!
Sponsored