ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Bonedizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
I would need to do bigger injectors for e85 but the pumps should be just fine. It is a return style just not a traditional one. I'm not sure at what power level juggernaut recommends you get the stage 3 which has I think a 10an feed and 8an return
So you are running this system with LU47s and making 878 WHP with a 100mm pulley? Or did you upgrade injectors and not update your signature? I am looking for a simpler return style fuel system and this has me intrigued. I wouldn't go below a 105mm pulley for use on E-85, and just looking for WHP in the mid-700s. I did not think the stock line could handle that much, but it appears that it does?
Sponsored

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
So you are running this system with LU47s and making 878 WHP with a 100mm pulley? Or did you upgrade injectors and not update your signature? I am looking for a simpler return style fuel system and this has me intrigued. I wouldn't go below a 105mm pulley for use on E-85, and just looking for WHP in the mid-700s. I did not think the stock line could handle that much, but it appears that it does?
Yes I'm on the stock line and lu47 injectors. Duty cycle peaks at 60% with port injection direct injection mixed at 50% for the mid 700s you could get away with a BAP and dw400

Bonedizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Yes I'm on the stock line and lu47 injectors. Duty cycle peaks at 60% with port injection direct injection mixed at 50% for the mid 700s you could get away with a BAP and dw400
The remote tuners I talked to want you to have a return style system with E85. Who is tuning your car? Is it a remote tuner? I don't have anyone around me that I would trust, so I was going to do a remote tune. I would prefer not to run returnless, and I would never change pulleys to make more PSI without a retune, but everyone want you to run return style for E85.

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
The remote tuners I talked to want you to have a return style system with E85. Who is tuning your car? Is it a remote tuner? I don't have anyone around me that I would trust, so I was going to do a remote tune. I would prefer not to run returnless, and I would never change pulleys to make more PSI without a retune, but everyone want you to run return style for E85.
Oh I see. Yeah for e85 I can see why tuners would want a return system even if the car was only making in the mid 700s. This fuel system would be perfect for that. If you just ran e54 you could still reach your power goals and with a bap and dw400. I think there are some remote turners who will tune it.

I was tuned locally.

Sponsored

WIST2019GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Anyone know the current lead time on the G2 or G3 kits?
I ordered 3/25 and was told ~4 weeks. I do not have tracking still at the moment but I was told by Brevin on 4/19 that mine was in the next batch and they hoped to have the parts from CNC this week to complete the orders.

Sponsored

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
locking out the IMRC on manifold, is that mandatory ?

TIA
It depends mostly on your tuner and the intake manifold you intend to run. If you have a gen3 coyote and are running the stock intake manifold, it's not necessary to lock them out unless your tuner asks you to.

94five-oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang Gt 401A
It depends mostly on your tuner and the intake manifold you intend to run. If you have a gen3 coyote and are running the stock intake manifold, it's not necessary to lock them out unless your tuner asks you to.

thank you i have a GEN3, i know its a easy tedious process just want to save some steps.

Roostfactor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium auto
Anyone know the current lead time on the G2 or G3 kits?
I ordered the G3 o Apr 14th. I was also told approximately 1 month wait so still a couple weeks out. It's all @Brevin can do right now (my opinion) as he is waiting on suppliers of parts.

Roostfactor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium auto
thank you i have a GEN3, i know its a easy tedious process just want to save some steps.
@Wengerd Performance is tuning my gen 3 and stated I don't need to lock my imrc's out.
This is for pump gas 91 tune on 125mm pulley so low boost. I don't know if it's recommended with higher boost applications.
Sponsored