Sponsored

ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Nice! Next up is @Brad1810r80 :like:

I have the same hat from juggernaut/arcane though I'm running it as a full return system like you mentioned.
Install was straightforward and been flawless on E85.
Will you be running a vacuum line from the manifold to the hat?
Yes that line is already ran. It's all hooked up I just need to run the wires and the boost reference line under the car along the fuel line then start tuning it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Exploded_Muffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Highly impressed with this kit at over 700 whp. Video below for those interested in this new supercharger kit!

From your gauge I saw 6.2 psi @ 5800 rpm and 8.8 psi @ 6800 rpm around 6:11 into the video.
You mentioned at 8:20 that you're getting a max of 9 psi at 7800 rpm. Did you misspeak?
I'd think you should be seeing closer to 11 psi (if not more) at that rpm unless you're getting belt slip which will be strange with a pulley that size.

If you're able to let's see a forward facing video of a 7800 WOT pull showing the digital dash and boost gauge. Every setup is different but would be good info to help others in deciding what pulley to get

Also are you using any octane boosters?

Brevin@ESS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
I'm hoping to get my G3 setup very shortly. I went with a G3X and a 110mm pulley. The car will have a lethal fuel system and ID1050x injectors. PBD is doing the tuning for it and Im hoping to see 9s and a low 5/high 4 in the 60-130 on E85.

@Brevin@ESS any way I can see when my order might ship? I ordered 3/25 so it will be 4 weeks Friday. I was hoping for this week or next week.
PM me with your order number, I will check the status

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
lol "I got oil pump gears so I'm safe..."
Man, I hate these kinds of statements. The OPG doesn't stop you from breaking the crank snout off. Additional RPMs and a too heavy or mis-balanced lower, bam no so safe anymore.

Platinum_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2021 10R Whipple

Sponsored

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Really impressed with this fuel system so far. Hardly needed any tuning. The boost reference line adds fuel predictably. For about 500 more than a dw and bap it's well worthit. I should have done this from the start but did not want to have to run my own lines. With this kit I'm using the stock fuel line, aftermarket rails and no return line since the regulator is in the hat. You can run your own lines if you want. These snips are a before and after. See how on the bap and dw the pressure drop is immediate then the bap kicks in and it starts squeezing a little more out of the pump until the pump cant keep up and bottoms out around 35psi. Also notice the EQ ratios can't maintain the commanded ratio so they begin leaning out before the pull is over. The 100mm pulley is consistenly making around 14 psi at 7300-7400. On all my logs its like the MAF lags behind when its really making steam. Before my foot is off the gas and the boost has reached its peak the MAF tops out. I'm not sure if I need a new MAF or its just not keeping up with the airflow. I highly suggest anyone making over 750ish get a dual pump system.
1650513315096.png

1650513674779.png

pittzy23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I grabbed that radium dual pump assembly with the built in regulator off Juggernaut performance when it was still branded under the JN2ning budget 2.0 system (instead of Arcane) around the end of Summer last year for right under a grand. glad to hear it's working out well for others. Radium makes good stuff.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Really impressed with this fuel system so far. Hardly needed any tuning. The boost reference line adds fuel predictably. For about 500 more than a dw and bap it's well worthit. I should have done this from the start but did not want to have to run my own lines. With this kit I'm using the stock fuel line, aftermarket rails and no return line since the regulator is in the hat. You can run your own lines if you want. These snips are a before and after. See how on the bap and dw the pressure drop is immediate then the bap kicks in and it starts squeezing a little more out of the pump until the pump cant keep up and bottoms out around 35psi. Also notice the EQ ratios can't maintain the commanded ratio so they begin leaning out before the pull is over. The 100mm pulley is consistenly making around 14 psi at 7300-7400. On all my logs its like the MAF lags behind when its really making steam. Before my foot is off the gas and the boost has reached its peak the MAF tops out. I'm not sure if I need a new MAF or its just not keeping up with the airflow. I highly suggest anyone making over 750ish get a dual pump system.
1650513315096.png

1650513674779.png
Are you still doing your tuning with BMR? If so, how many miles have you put on your gt since you installed the ESS kit?

cbrtrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
1650513315096.png

1650513674779.png
You won't need a new maf. The tune could be dialed in more.

Sponsored

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Are you still doing your tuning with BMR? If so, how many miles have you put on your gt since you installed the ESS kit?
Probably 10k miles on it I think. I've been doing most of the tuning which has just consisted of cleaning up the maf transfer table, correcting some idle stall issues and fine tuning fuel trims.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Probably 10k miles on it I think. I've been doing most of the tuning which has just consisted of cleaning up the maf transfer table, correcting some idle stall issues and fine tuning fuel trims.
Were the idle issues from your BMR tune or after you switched up your fuel pump set up?

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
1650513315096.png

1650513674779.png
That's really nice! Mine on a BAP and pump 93 has a similar dip as soon as you go WOT, then recovers and starts to fall as the rpms climb. This looks to be a good solution to resolve the FP dip issue. Any pics of the finished install at the tank? Do you think that it will support 85% ethanol or will you need bigger injectors and a return style fuel system?

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
That's really nice! Mine on a BAP and pump 93 has a similar dip as soon as you go WOT, then recovers and starts to fall as the rpms climb. This looks to be a good solution to resolve the FP dip issue. Any pics of the finished install at the tank? Do you think that it will support 85% ethanol or will you need bigger injectors and a return style fuel system?
I would need to do bigger injectors for e85 but the pumps should be just fine. It is a return style just not a traditional one. I'm not sure at what power level juggernaut recommends you get the stage 3 which has I think a 10an feed and 8an return
Sponsored