Sponsored

ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
Out of curiosity, the directions say to leave the banjo fitting loose when the BOV is installed on the intercooler. After the vacuum hose is connected to the banjo fitting, is it supposed to be tightened down?
Sponsored

Brevin@ESS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
Out of curiosity, the directions say to leave the banjo fitting loose when the BOV is installed on the intercooler. After the vacuum hose is connected to the banjo fitting, is it supposed to be tightened down?
Yes, should be tightened down after it is clocked in the position you want it at. It will leak badly if not tightened.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Mine looks like it's been hitting or was hit before install while lining up the bracket. If there is a gap between hose clamp and the bracket then it should be good correct. They move together with the motor. Thanks
As long as there is clearance between the clamp and the SC bracket it should be good as they should move together.

Sponsored

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
@Brevin@ESS,

Currently using the Gates K061015 belt on the 105mm pulley.
What belt can I run with the 100mm 6-rib pulley. I'm guessing the K061010?
I use the same belt for the 105 and 100. Didn't see any slip on the dyno. The k061010 was an impossible fit.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
First of many videos to come. We teamed up with ESS to be the first Mach 1 with the ESS G3 straight cut gears. This is the first video of a few as the others are scheduled to release in next few days but the car is tuned by Wengered performance and made WAY more power than we thought for 93 pump gas. Extremely impressed with this kit!

Sponsored

Brevin@ESS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
First of many videos to come. We teamed up with ESS to be the first Mach 1 with the ESS G3 straight cut gears. This is the first video of a few as the others are scheduled to release in next few days but the car is tuned by Wengered performance and made WAY more power than we thought for 93 pump gas. Extremely impressed with this kit!

😎

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
If Wengerd is tuning it, tighten up the seat belt on the first WOT run once it passes the datalog sessions.

Better have some serious rubber in the back.