Sponsored

ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

cbrtrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Were the dyno pulls during tuning? They way you describe it they were all just back to back for numbers. Mixing some meth would help iats but then fueling needs to compensate for being richer. My tuner said coyotes care a lot about being rich as far as peak power goes. They aren't like an ls that can be quite happy rich up top. Some amount of richness is good but not a lot. We try to hit like 1 or 2% taking out fuel on the short term trims. Also where is the nozzle or nozzles feeding the meth?
Lean or rich is obviously very subjective but I've found these to run better track times slightly on the richer side.
Sponsored

pittzy23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Can anyone who is running a 110mm pulley tell me the belt size / product number you use?

Exploded_Muffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Can anyone who is running a 110mm pulley tell me the belt size / product number you use?
125mm - K061033
120mm - K061031
115mm - K061025
110mm - K061020
105mm - K061015

Originally posted by Brevin and can confirm the Gates K061020 belt fit well when I was on the 110mm pulley

pittzy23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
125mm - K061033
120mm - K061031
115mm - K061025
110mm - K061020
105mm - K061015

Originally posted by Brevin and can confirm the Gates K061020 belt fit well when I was on the 110mm pulley
much appreciated sir.

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
Anyone running this kit had to chase false knock yet?

Sponsored

Chads19Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt
Anyone know which spacer to use on the BOV? My tech said there is 3 and used the middle one but not sure if it is the correct one to use or not

motoracer58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Anyone know which spacer to use on the BOV? My tech said there is 3 and used the middle one but not sure if it is the correct one to use or not
The BOV should come preset ready to install. Mine had instructions with it saying to install it as is

josephstef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I had the same question a few pages back, you dont change them. Leave it as is, it's set up ready to go straight out the box.

Chads19Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt
Ok, thanks guys. My mechanic said it wasn't the correct one for whatever reason and changed it the middle one and car is back together now of course ugh.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
it can mess with the feedback and potentially the stft's
How so ? I'm 99.9% sure the rear o2 have nothing to do with fueling. It's only there to monitor cat efficiency.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
How so ? I'm 99.9% sure the rear o2 have nothing to do with fueling. It's only there to monitor cat efficiency.
I was always under the same belief and never had any issues whatsoever on many of the other cars I have had them installed on... but Iirc, I have heard my tuner make reference to these devices being problematic in regards to causing issues, perhaps he was referencing when someone installs them on the upper wideband o2's. I run my rear o2's straight into the exhaust pipe, other than the CEL for the FFE no issues.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10

Chads19Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt
Need some suggestions on my setup. I have the li tuning fuel system and vmp fuel rail assembly. I'm having an issue with fuel pressure on start up after it has sat for a while and takes several cranks to finally fire and runs like crap for the next 10-15 minutes. Tuner is saying it is because the system is backfeeding and just to prime the pump a few times before starting or I can install a check valve to keep it pressurized. Any idea on what inline check valve to get and where to mount it in relation to my fuel lines, I'm guessing more than likely on the return line but not sure on what I am looking for. I went with a fuel system so I wouldn't have to worry about running a BAP etc but seems like i just keep making more problems for myself.

Thanks!

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Need some suggestions on my setup. I have the li tuning fuel system and vmp fuel rail assembly. I'm having an issue with fuel pressure on start up after it has sat for a while and takes several cranks to finally fire and runs like crap for the next 10-15 minutes. Tuner is saying it is because the system is backfeeding and just to prime the pump a few times before starting or I can install a check valve to keep it pressurized. Any idea on what inline check valve to get and where to mount it in relation to my fuel lines, I'm guessing more than likely on the return line but not sure on what I am looking for. I went with a fuel system so I wouldn't have to worry about running a BAP etc but seems like i just keep making more problems for myself.

Thanks!
Isn't that kit supposed to be a complete kit? I used to have to crank mine a few times, but was told that was normal with E85 & a return style system. All I would do is turn the car on with out cranking for about 10 seconds then it would start right up every time. Idk about it running bad for the next 10-15 mins. Maybe it has a kink in the cheap hose it comes with?
Sponsored