ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Here is my 1/8 mile pass from today. Only two runs 1st didn’t launch that hard ran [email protected] 1.51 60ft spun 1-2 shift bad. If it didn’t that would have been 6.1-6.2. Next time tried to launch harder spun bad so got out of it.

not sure who your tuned by, but try a 2nd gear leave. My 60 is around 1.4, when I try 1st gear it just spins. I have all the right stuff, but haven't really put much effort in tuning the suspension as I don't think I can get much better than 1.4.
Sponsored

Brad1810r80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
Do you have converter? If I had a converter I’d do a 2nd gear leave but with out it and only running 9 psi it doesn’t do great leaving in 2nd.

not sure who your tuned by, but try a 2nd gear leave. My 60 is around 1.4, when I try 1st gear it just spins. I have all the right stuff, but haven't really put much effort in tuning the suspension as I don't think I can get much better than 1.4.

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Do you have converter? If I had a converter I’d do a 2nd gear leave but with out it and only running 9 psi it doesn’t do great leaving in 2nd.
yep, that too. it does stall to about 4300, works well. not hard to install. helps get into the boost quicker.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Probably gonna hurt your 60ft. Just not a good idea on a centrifugal. Work on the alignment and follow big tire cars at the track. That kinda stuff words with PD cars that make 10-12psi on the hit and can push thru it or higher hp turbo cars.

Ghorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Nice solid pass for first time out. I can't wait to see what it runs with a little more seat time. I'm definitely considering this blower now.

Sponsored

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
I was almost one half of a second slower on a 2nd gear leave, but with the same mph. The 1-2 shift is tough because it wheel hops and the 2-3, 3-4 isn't much better.

Great run Brad!

Brad1810r80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
Thank you!! It’s definitely got some more in it. What’s crazy is it’s still on 120mm pulley. I can go down to 115mm and still be safe with my current fuel.

Love to see it on a fuel system and the smallest pulley the offer . Should roll
Out.
Nice solid pass for first time out. I can't wait to see what it runs with a little more seat time. I'm definitely considering this blower now.

BlackStallion18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 5.0 Mustang w/Performance Package 1
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody know if these kits are CARB legal? I live in California and I want this kit so badly. Only thing that's holding me back from buying is making sure it's CARB legal. Thanks!

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Anybody know if these kits are CARB legal? I live in California and I want this kit so badly. Only thing that's holding me back from buying is making sure it's CARB legal. Thanks!
I could be wrong but I believe they are working on that and will be soon.

Sponsored

BlackStallion18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 5.0 Mustang w/Performance Package 1
Vehicle Showcase
I could be wrong but I believe they are working on that and will be soon.
Nice, hopefully they get that situated before these kits really catch on and the price balloons

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Nice, hopefully they get that situated before these kits really catch on and the price balloons
At least the impression I got from ESS is that they intend to keep cost low by being the direct supplier and also make changes from billet to aluminum casting on certain parts like the gear case. Again all the internal and serious bits will remain the same high quality stuff and that's not to say the aluminum cast parts aren't high quality. They developed this headunit not just for our vehicles but for MANY both domestic and abroad vehicles so that it can be mass produced. They want the word out about these units. They want to be known as the best supercharger and rightly so. They anticipate and welcome that what we're seeing with their products will feather out into more and more automotive circles. They have big plans for this stuff, make no doubt.

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
If anyone is looking for an affordable set of fuel rails, take a look at the Boomba Racing kit. Its on sale at the moment for $175. For the 18+ cars, you need to order an additional 8an ORB to 3/8" adapter for either the feed from the tank or the High Pressure connection as well as an adapter to convert one of the 1/8 NPT ports for the fuel pressure sensor. I got both mine from Radium for $35

https://www.boombaracing.com/mustang-gt-fuel-rail-natural/

Radium PN 14-0359 FP Sensor fitting
Radium PN 14-0368 14-0368 8AN ORB to 3/8in SAE Male
http://www.radiumauto.com/NPT-National-Pipe-Thread-Fittings-P626.aspx
Ordered those and the rxt went in this past weekend. Still breaking in.

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
A majority of those with standing orders should receive tracking info in the next day or two! Another batch of kits is ready and beginning to ship starting tomorrow. A few went out earlier today.

Thank you for your patience!
Thanks for the update, I can't wait to get it!

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
Just got my shipment notification and tracking number! Thanks @Brevin_G4_SS!

Stoked for this to arrive and sit in my garage staring at me while I wait for milder weather.
Sponsored