ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

hoss_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cj
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP1 Mustang GT 10r80
I prefer the 95822 plugs I recommended, have had great results over the last 2 years with them. I no longer recommend other plugs when boosted.
I went with ITV24 denso 5341. its actually one step colder on GEN3 coyote and are 10 a piece.
Sponsored

motoracer58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
How much oil are you guys using to fill the supercharger when new? The instructions say 1/2 bottle to start but I dont have anything on my dipstick

Sponsored

Brad1810r80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
Here is some what of video of my boost gauge 4th gear 4000 rpm to 7500 shift then brief pull into 5th. I was surprised of how much boost it’s making on the hit. NICE my 9 yr old son was trying to video lol. This is g3 120mm pulley it seen a peak of 10psi and it’s 50 degrees out today.

motoracer58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Just want to give another report for the kit. Just installed a G3 kit this weekend and it went together great. The USB stick included with the kit had some of the best install instructions I have seen lately. Step by step with pictures. No issues with any fitment. All the brackets are very nicely machined, way better then I would have thought, recessed spots for the bolts so everything is flush. Really great kit. I didn't go with ESS because of the price, I decided to go ESS because I liked their layout and use of stock parts over the other kits out there. Last minute decision to do the work this weekend so I was late on getting my stock read to the tuner so still waiting for the tune plus our roads are salted to can't give a driving report but overall I am very impressed.

chesster51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Just want to give another report for the kit. Just installed a G3 kit this weekend and it went together great. The USB stick included with the kit had some of the best install instructions I have seen lately. Step by step with pictures. No issues with any fitment. All the brackets are very nicely machined, way better then I would have thought, recessed spots for the bolts so everything is flush. Really great kit. I didn't go with ESS because of the price, I decided to go ESS because I liked their layout and use of stock parts over the other kits out there. Last minute decision to do the work this weekend so I was late on getting my stock read to the tuner so still waiting for the tune plus our roads are salted to can't give a driving report but overall I am very impressed.
Congrats! What was the install time?

Sponsored

motoracer58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I ordered my kit mid November and had it in about 3 weeks, I just barely made the cutoff on when their stuff went on backorder. I didn't really keep track of install time. I did OPG/CS and 2018+ intake, fuel pump and BAP, injectors ect all at the same time. If I had to guess, I probably had about 4-5 hours to do the install of the ESS kit taking my time.

Brad1810r80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
Yes about 3-4 hours for the kit itself. Then add in injectors , bap or pump and plugs.

Veteran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white
Its on its way! Just prepping myself for a huge import fee when it hits New Zealand but super excited to get the install underway.
Dual fuel pump set up just got shipped out today as well so we should be moving!
do you guys get whacked with duties and vat ?