ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Brad1810r80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
Have no clue on power but it was a touch faster than my car now on e30. Didn’t run it long because lack of fuel.

Do you know how much power you were making or did you time any runs with that setup?

Never had a Honda but my dad did before he passed. Why?
Sponsored

Exploded_Muffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Have no clue on power but it was a touch faster than my car now on e30. Didn’t run it long because lack of fuel.
You did your 4.88 and 5.1 60 - 130 runs on your current E30 right?
You must have been making over 850 whp on that E85 tune then!
Still always surprises me how much of a difference ethanol makes with these cars especially boosted.
Appreciate the info

Brad1810r80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
Yes sir 4.88 with weight reduction and 5.1 without but in negative da.

I don’t see how just 11 psi is making 850 but who knows. Maybe that’s why I was running out of fuel so bad.

You did your 4.88 and 5.1 60 - 130 runs on your current E30 right?
You must have been making over 850 whp on that E85 tune then!
Still always surprises me how much of a difference ethanol makes with these cars especially boosted.
Appreciate the info

josephstef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
my twin pump set up is on order now, should be here by next week.
Im going to have my unused JMS Bap for sale, if anyones interested.

So now the build is looking like the following:

2016 Mustang
Twin fuel pump set up (capable for 1500hp)
G3 ESS Kit (hopefully delivered soon)
Crank & OPG all installed
Headers to straight 3" all done

So I guess 800whp isnt out of the question now

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
my twin pump set up is on order now, should be here by next week.
Im going to have my unused JMS Bap for sale, if anyones interested.

So now the build is looking like the following:

2016 Mustang
Twin fuel pump set up (capable for 1500hp)
G3 ESS Kit (hopefully delivered soon)
Crank & OPG all installed
Headers to straight 3" all done

So I guess 800whp isnt out of the question now
I have same setup about to put on, only I am using my jms on 93

Sponsored

Chads19Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt
Has anyone else's kits shipped yet? Patiently waiting on my shipping confirmation ordered on Dec 3rd.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
@TEXAS HEAT, I see you're on the Nitto 555R2s. Do you use those as your daily tires? If you've used the Michelin PSS or PS4S can you compare their dry grip levels and general drivability?

I'm on 325/30/19 PS4S now and they work well enough with proper throttle modulation but obviously out on vacation below 50 for any decent throttle input.
Wondering if the Nitto 555R2s are a worthy upgrade especially with the short tread life compared to the PS4S
The Nitto's are a 100 tread wear tire so they will definitely wear faster, but they grip better, especially with the SC, but I have not run the Michelin's since I put the blower on. The Nitto's are a night and day difference traction wise. Depending on how much you drive you can expect to change them every year (to a year and a half) The wider the tire, the more traction via the contact patch you will have. Equivalently sized Nitto's will out traction the Michelin's all day every day in dry weather.

I run the Nitto's sized 275/45r19's as my daily tire and will continue to do so. They're a good balance between a street tire and track tire, favoring the street due to the stiffer sidewall.

Last edited:

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
My e85 tune requested 22deg at 10-11 psi boost level.
I can run 21 degrees with Sunoco 260GT on the 115mm pulley (8.5‐9psi) with no knock.

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
Has anyone else's kits shipped yet? Patiently waiting on my shipping confirmation ordered on Dec 3rd.
I ordered my kit yesterday morning and got an "awaiting shipment" confirmation last night, not quite shipped, but that was pretty quick. I'm assuming that it means it packed and waiting for a label, but could be off.

ammoman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ammo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium, PP1, Manual, Magneride
I ordered my kit yesterday morning and got an "awaiting shipment" confirmation last night, not quite shipped, but that was pretty quick. I'm assuming that it means it packed and waiting for a label, but could be off.
Not to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure my order went to the same status when I placed it back on 11/19. I believe it means payment was received and everything is in order. I'm not sure what their backlog is, but a lot of members have ordered the kit over the last couple months that should get shipped out before any new orders.

Hopefully their latest shipment of intercoolers is enough to fill all existing orders as well as some future ones!

Sponsored

Chads19Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt
Brevin messaged me last night and said my kit should be shipping out by Wed of next week. I have only waited a month and getting ancy, can't imagine how anyone is waiting several months on a Whipple and not going insane lol

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Not to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure my order went to the same status when I placed it back on 11/19. I believe it means payment was received and everything is in order. I'm not sure what their backlog is, but a lot of members have ordered the kit over the last couple months that should get shipped out before any new orders.

Hopefully their latest shipment of intercoolers is enough to fill all existing orders as well as some future ones!

No bubble to burst, fortunately I'm not really looking for my kit yet. I placed this order anticipating that it would take a few weeks/months to get. I can't install it for a few months anyway, our winters are cold and snowy. I had no plans of doing anything with this till later in march when things start to warm up. Just sharing incase the info was helpful.

ammoman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ammo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium, PP1, Manual, Magneride
No bubble to burst, fortunately I'm not really looking for my kit yet. I placed this order anticipating that it would take a few weeks/months to get. I can't install it for a few months anyway, our winters are cold and snowy. I had no plans of doing anything with this till later in march when things start to warm up. Just sharing incase the info was helpful.
Oh good! My kit will be here next week (after just over 2 month wait), but I too won't be ready for a few more weeks because I'm rushing to finish my MG Midget restoration before tackling this one. For some reason my wife doesn't like me starting new projects before finishing old ones. Something about nothing ever getting finished...

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Oh good! My kit will be here next week (after just over 2 month wait), but I too won't be ready for a few more weeks because I'm rushing to finish my MG Midget restoration before tackling this one. For some reason my wife doesn't like me starting new projects before finishing old ones. Something about nothing ever getting finished...
My wife can relate to that comment....

Xander33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
My wife can relate to that comment....
We should start a club!

I have the 19 apart finishing up the suspension, fuel and interior....a bathroom 2/3 of the way finished in a remodel....the gym downstairs 2/3 finished...and a foxbody project on the way from TX :crackup:
Sponsored