ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
For a conservative approach, Id start with the 125mm and go from there. Pulleys are relatively cheap, you can always make changes down the road.
That's a good point. I'm not sure what they are charging for pulleys, but I can't imagine they are terribly expensive.

Why not go with the cheap 52lb injectors? I am starting with the 7.5psi on 93 and bap but your power goal is more like starting on the biggest pulley.
Which 52lb injectors are you referring to? From their site or from a different vendor? I was thinking of starting with the 120mm pulley and see what it makes there. But starting with the 125mm may be the better approach.
Sponsored

kevinvan6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Mustang GT
That's a good point. I'm not sure what they are charging for pulleys, but I can't imagine they are terribly expensive.
They are $150 for the pulley, plus the belt costs if a change is needed.

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium

Which 52lb injectors are you referring to? From their site or from a different vendor? I was thinking of starting with the 120mm pulley and see what it makes there. But starting with the 125mm may be the better approach.
I think the lethal performance website has the 52's about the same price as 47's.

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
I think the lethal performance website has the 52's about the same price as 47's.
Do the 52lb injectors fit without modification needed?

ammoman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ammo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium, PP1, Manual, Magneride
You'll also want to check with your tuner to see what they recommend and what they are willing to work with.

Sponsored

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
You'll also want to check with your tuner to see what they recommend and what they are willing to work with.
This is true, I would say most are okay with tuning them. Just a recommendation to look into though

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
This is true, I would say most are okay with tuning them. Just a recommendation to look into though
Great advice, I will def do that. Appreciate the help.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Glad you are making great HP/TQ with your kit, to me that says allot for the manufacture of that kit. BUT: The only bad thing about posting your numbers or graphs is, they show your kit having more potential/actual Boost performance capabilities then other kits on the market and for some, they just cannot get over that fact and thus start trash talking or saying your Dyno shop fudged the numbers. Yes their are differences from hour to hour day to day, Dyno to Dyno and YES, Track to Track and so on ETC. Great Kit, Great Job Tuning. This forum only benefits from members inputs such as yours. Later.

Sponsored

Brad1810r80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
Always heard bigger was always better so… lol . A friend had an extra filter from his MAK hurricane setup (procharger) so for free I tried it out.
Now the real question: does the hurricane inlet fit the ESS head unit? I’ve read some good things about the inlet on here

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I don't see how your not going to be out of fuel, my setup running e30 w/ G3 120mm pulley sees a small pressure drop at high rpm in 35-40 deg weather. With a 105mm pulley and the G3 I bet you'll be 14-15 psi of boost easy.
Your fuel setup is what? There's always going to be a drop without a return style. So far my tuner has felt the fuel system is more than adequate for the power.

Brad1810r80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
You’ve dyno with the g3?? I would think 825 on e54 would be about it. You should make more than that with that small of a pulley.
My fuel is just bap and 1050x injectors but I’m only running e30.

Your fuel setup is what? There's always going to be a drop without a return style. So far my tuner has felt the fuel system is more than adequate for the power.
Sponsored