'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Any CARB E.O. cert ?
Sponsored

Jpjr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang V6 (traded)
Mine has a strange surging, but only at a single RPM while cruising. I haven't had a chance to log it. It has only happened 2 or 3 times in the last 2000 miles.

Brad1810r80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
My tuner had my car driving like stock with the first base tune he sent. 1050x injectors VMP bap Make sure you don't have any vacuum leaks, check the injectors to see if they're seated correctly no fueling around them.

Wouldn't hurt to try a KAM reset also

Sponsored

Bigg 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
My tuner had my car driving like stock with the first base tune he sent. 1050x injectors VMP bap Make sure you don't have any vacuum leaks, check the injectors to see if they're seated correctly no fueling around them.

Wouldn't hurt to try a KAM reset also

Im going to have my mechanic smoke test it to check for any vacuum leaks. We did a quick look over the other day and couldn’t find anything so I’m hoping it’s just something simple that was over looked in the tune. The only other thing I could think of is that maybe the car is out of timing from the oil pump gear install.
I did a kam reset and crank relearn as well still didn’t help unfortunately.

Jessemw003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt 50th Anniversary
Haven’t seen much about these kits on gen2 cars yet but plan on buying one soon and getting rid of my roush blower. I’m going the g3x kit for sure. But what do you guys see with this blower power wise? Car has a fuel system, fic1000 injectors, opg/cs, and head studs so it should hold the boost. Wanting 900whp but not sure if the 12psi pulley will do that and it’s the only one I see that I can choose. The car also has a 20% od damper so it’d really put me at 14.5lbs of boost

mazikeen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Haven’t seen much about these kits on gen2 cars yet but plan on buying one soon and getting rid of my roush blower. I’m going the g3x kit for sure. But what do you guys see with this blower power wise? Car has a fuel system, fic1000 injectors, opg/cs, and head studs so it should hold the boost. Wanting 900whp but not sure if the 12psi pulley will do that and it’s the only one I see that I can choose. The car also has a 20% od damper so it’d really put me at 14.5lbs of boost
why r u getting rid of the tvs just wondering

Jessemw003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
why r u getting rid of the tvs just wondering
It makes great power honestly. E85 and smallest pulley I can go and makes about 800whp. But I want more power and can’t do that without spending an absurd amount of money and for the gains I’d get from it, i don’t believe it’s worth it. My original goal was to get a centri car but I couldnt pass up the deal on this car so I just went with it. But now that I’m dying for more power, I figured with the money I’d have to spend, I might has well go with what I wanted in the first place and just sell the roush kit.

Sponsored

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
Kevin is correct.

The pulleys shown on the website are for 6 rib applications. With the 10 rib upgrade you can opt for smaller pulleys. We can also make a custom size upon request.

We have had several local customers make 900+ whp with the G3. We’ve made well over 1xxx whp in a corvette with supporting mods and built motor.

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
If the g3 is comparable you may be able to hit that number. I think there's 2 cars making over 700 with pump gas and the 6.5 or 7.5 pulley. If you go e85 and let's say 1 pound of boost is conservatively an additional 20 whp you would be probably right around 900

Jessemw003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
If the g3 is comparable you may be able to hit that number. I think there's 2 cars making over 700 with pump gas and the 6.5 or 7.5 pulley. If you go e85 and let's say 1 pound of boost is conservatively an additional 20 whp you would be probably right around 900
That’s what I’m hoping for

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
That’s what I’m hoping for
Side note now that we are in boost weather omg rip my tires. The stock Michelin give up the ghost like immediately and never recover during a pull its actually downright dangerous to drive without TC. I am in az so these cooler temps have really woken the car up. I would love to get another dyno run just to see if I could get past 800.

Jessemw003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
Side note now that we are in boost weather omg rip my tires. The stock Michelin give up the ghost like immediately and never recover during a pull its actually downright dangerous to drive without TC. I am in az so these cooler temps have really woken the car up. I would love to get another dyno run just to see if I could get past 800.
Yeah I’m in Texas so it never gets cold cold but this weather rn is perfect
Sponsored