Sponsored

ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Exploded_Muffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Had the car street tuned by my wiz of a tuner today. Took about 2 hours of him flashing the ECU, me driving at different intensities, him logging and modifying the tune to get everything dialed in. Very fun session

Will get dyno numbers this week but from just driving the car on the street....wow is all I can say. With the A10 and 3.55 gears really glad I didn't go with a PD blower.
When you start really feeling the boost around 3000 - 4000 rpm or so it's a damn rush and just doesn't let up!
My previous setup with Longtubes and E85 was very quick but this takes it up multiple notches.
The BOV valve sounds awesome as well, just that extra icing on the cake.

My other mods for anyone wondering:

Texas speed long tubes + Kooks green cats rated for FI + borla resonator + LTH connecting pipes + borla S-Type active mufflers (very frankenstein exhaust that was put together over time to suit me perfectly)

BMR CB010 + BMR CB762

Ford performance track handling pack (springs replaced with BMR SP083)

Michelin PSS 275/35R19 + 305/35R19
Sponsored

Cajunrice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Had the car street tuned by my wiz of a tuner today. Took about 2 hours of him flashing the ECU, me driving at different intensities, him logging and modifying the tune to get everything dialed in. Very fun session

Will get dyno numbers this week but from just driving the car on the street....wow is all I can say. With the A10 and 3.55 gears really glad I didn't go with a PD blower.
When you start really feeling the boost around 3000 - 4000 rpm or so it's a damn rush and just doesn't let up!
My previous setup with Longtubes and E85 was very quick but this takes it up multiple notches.

Texas speed long tubes + Kooks green cats rated for FI + borla resonator + LTH connecting pipes + borla S-Type active mufflers (very frankenstein exhaust that was put together over time to suit me perfectly)

BMR CB010 + BMR CB762

Nice congrats, welcome to the club!

Jonyxz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 401A 10R80

BMR CB010 + BMR CB762

Nice setup.
PSS holding up well?

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I found a really easy way to get 90% of the sc oil out. You can use a brake bleeder and pump it out. I used an adapter at the end of the tube that went in the sc to help get more out. I measured what I got out and filtered it. The gear oil looks great. I wasn't sure if the headunit needed an oil change after the first 500 miles but I wanted to do it anyway. The brake bleeder method is so easy vs taking the whole thing off. I got the most out of the fill side and kept the dipstick in to create more of a vacuum.

20210717_222133.jpg

20210717_222447.jpg

Last edited:

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic

Sponsored

Exploded_Muffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Nice congrats, welcome to the club!
Thank you sir!

Nice setup.
PSS holding up well?
Not below 50mph even in this Texas heat. I'm keeping traction control on for now and it just lights up and cuts power if you go more than half throttle in 1st or 2nd gear. 3rd gear hooks properly from about 40 - 50.
Will be getting Nitto R2s or MT ET Street Rs for the strip once I'm done with my tuning and dyno sessions

pittzy23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Read some good things here so bit the bullet and ordered the G2 kit with upgraded intercooler. got some FIC1000s on the way and waiting to hear back from a guy about a dual fuel pump setup. hopefully can get it all in / installed for some fall runs. Winters in WI sneak up on you real quick so fingers crossed.

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
With the 11 psi pulley we made 796 and 588.

The G2 is hitting its limit especially with the hot Temps in AZ but that being said the engine loved the boost and the timing. Fueling was just fine actually a little rich up top on purpose. I have a stock fuel pump a boost a pump and lu47 injectors and there is still more room on that if I were to go with the g3. It was 112 in the dyno room and iats were hitting 115 at idle and 128 after pulls. I'll post the graph when I get it emailed to me.

Last edited:

kevinvan6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Mustang GT
With the 11 psi pulley we made 798 and 588.

The G2 is hitting its limit especially with the hot Temps in AZ but that being said the engine loved the boost and the timing. Fueling was just fine actually a little rich up top on purpose. I have a stock fuel pump a boost a pump and lu47 injectors and there is still more room on that if I were to go with the g3. It was 112 in the dyno room and iats were hitting 115 at idle and 128 after pulls. I'll post the graph when I get it emailed to me.
What fuel was this on? Impressive numbers

Memphisraines

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 Caddilac ATS
Those are impressive numbers especially for the cost of that kit and your combination and what you have into it $$ wise.

Sponsored

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Those are impressive numbers especially for the cost of that kit and your combination and what you have into it $$ wise.
Yes and something to remember is after the 739 run on the flex fuel tune my tuner pulled a degree out but on this dedicated e54 tune the 796 was the final number. No changes to timing were made after that. So in reality it was maybe a 60-70 who gain and that from 2.5 psi more is very good considering the heat. And there is a peak gain in tq of 50 ft lbs basically all through the mid range and top end.

Memphisraines

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 Caddilac ATS
Yes and something to remember is after the 739 run on the flex fuel tune my tuner pulled a degree out but on this dedicated e54 tune the 796 was the final number. No changes to timing were made after that. So in reality it was maybe a 60-70 who gain and that from 2.5 psi more is very good considering the heat. And there is a peak gain in tq of 50 ft lbs basically all through the mid range and top end.
I’ve been all over the place for the past year or more on different power adders and have been watching this thread from the beginning And I think this had helped make up my mind what direction I want to go with. One more question I don’t remember if you said if your running long tubes or factory headers and cats?

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
$6,400.00 for that kind of power with great mid-range is impressive and one heck of a bargain.

I spend quite a bit more for my Procharger set up last year. By the time I bought 1050 injectors, and paid for the remote tune, I was right at $10,000.00 total.

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I’ve been all over the place for the past year or more on different power adders and have been watching this thread from the beginning And I think this had helped make up my mind what direction I want to go with. One more question I don’t remember if you said if your running long tubes or factory headers and cats?
Factory active valve exhaust. Oh I did put an x pipe in.
Sponsored