ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

josephstef

Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What kinds fuel do you have out there?
its a bit weird here, we call it Unleaded 98, but the use a different measurement (RON) which is your guys 93.
I usually go to gull here, they add 10% ethanol to their 98.

motoracer58

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
What was everyones wait time after ordering recently? Got myself excited when I saw most people were having them shipped within a week but I'm still awaiting shipment 2 weeks later, I know i'm just impatient but hard not to be

XakwardX

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
What was everyones wait time after ordering recently? Got myself excited when I saw most people were having them shipped within a week but I'm still awaiting shipment 2 weeks later, I know i'm just impatient but hard not to be
Their website says next batch available dec 22nd so I would assume that’s when they will start shipping them again.

motoracer58

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Their website says next batch available dec 22nd so I would assume that’s when they will start shipping them again.
Good catch, that wasn't there when I ordered. I got the G3 so I guess I'm waiting until mid january

XakwardX

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
Good catch, that wasn't there when I ordered. I got the G3 so I guess I'm waiting until mid january
yeah, they all say pre order now. Iyours didn’t say pre order I would assume that they had them in stock at that time unless you got unlucky and order right when the went out of stock but you’ll probably be the first one to get one when they come back in stock

Brad1810r80

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
Just a dumb question , how is everyone orientating the MAF meter , straight up or straight to the front of the car??

kevinvan6000

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Mustang GT
Just a dumb question , how is everyone orientating the MAF meter , straight up or straight to the front of the car??
I have mine pointing vertically.

Brad1810r80

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
I just put the 6.5 125mm psi pulley on mine tonight with the colder weather hopefully this will help with traction a little. Curious the boost I run with this an the g3 I’ll know tomorrow.

Advertisement

51 - American Racing Headers - 1
Advertisement