Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Only Billy's car was so effing fast shit fell off of it all the time 🤣🤣🤣
For the rest of us "normies" you just smell the oil in your catch can and smile 😃
Lol I can say I never had anything fall off the car except a lizard who wanted to go for a ride one time.. now catch shit on fire and blow up fuel pumps I can definitely say I have done that! 🤣
Sponsored

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
Lol I can say I never had anything fall off the car except a lizard who wanted to go for a ride one time.. now catch shit on fire and blow up fuel pumps I can definitely say I have done that! 🤣
Not gonna lie man, some days i get in my truck cuz I am too tired or don't have it in me to fight with the rest of the idiots on the road 🤣 like people line up with me at red lights and look over like I'm going to bother to race them in their Corolla 🤦‍♂️

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
I actually like it! Don’t get me wrong it’s no race car but it has most of the creature comforts I wanted. Nice to have front and rear seating available again, along with a bed so I can throw stuff in it vs the measly little trunk the car had. Also as I stated before it’s nice to just be able to worry about driving and not gauges, smells and oh shit what was that sound!!
Nice. I was thinking about buying one. Do you notice the transmission hunting for gears? A lot of people say it does this, and are annoyed by the way it drives

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Not gonna lie man, some days i get in my truck cuz I am too tired or don't have it in me to fight with the rest of the idiots on the road 🤣 like people line up with me at red lights and look over like I'm going to bother to race them in their Corolla 🤦‍♂️
🤣 those are the ones I’d love to open up the active exhaust to track mode and deafen them as I blew bye them!!

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Nice. I was thinking about buying one. Do you notice the transmission hunting for gears? A lot of people say it does this, and are annoyed by the way it drives
I had read the same thing… haven’t really noticed it too much thank goodness. I will say it’s definitely a lot different than the 10r80 was but at least I don’t have to wait for the trans or motor to heat up in the truck like I did in the Stang so every thing would work correctly.

Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
I had read the same thing… haven’t really noticed it too much thank goodness. I will say it’s definitely a lot different than the 10r80 was but at least I don’t have to wait for the trans or motor to heat up in the truck like I did in the Stang so every thing would work correctly.
Nice. Look into the OTT (Overland Tailor Tuning) tuning option. A lot of great reviews on it.
https://overlandtailor.com/3gt-ott-custom-tuning

PAD350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Help with P2006 and P2007 codes and car will not start post install (intake manifold runner stuck closed, bank 1 and 2).
Background is: I completed the install of a G3x kit (2019 GT350, purchased used), with GT500 injectors and new plugs with a Wengerd tune. I initially had these codes but thought it might have been from removing the fuel pump fuse to run it dry for injector swap. So I cleared them.
First start up went great, sent a data log and got a revision. Couple of test drives went well (no WOT) except under 15-20% throttle the car seemed to buck pretty hard (some vids were saying the ESS may do that). After the revision I got the ok to do some WOT data logging and on my second one log, the car began bucking and I started to head for home. After a few minutes the car would not stay running and I ended up stranded (with the same codes). Once towed back to the house, I let it cool, cleared the codes and disconnected the batt for a few mins. The car will start for about 3-4 seconds, run rough and be very smokey (rich/gas smelling). I saw a post about a under-dash fuse, but my car doesn’t have that particular fuse. I checked the engine bay fuse box and that was negative.
Wengerd asked if I had an IMRC lockout, which I didn’t even have knowledge of. So being a used car I did some research and it appears I do NOT have an IMRC lockout kit/delete (looks like the solenoid/parts is present on the rear of the intake).
Has anyone experienced this problem? Or is there anything else I should be checking?
Thanks in advance.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
So being a used car I did some research and it appears I do NOT have an IMRC lockout kit/delete
How does "doing some research" verify that the IMRC's are/are not locked out? You need to pull the intake manifold off, and inspect everything. Make sure the connectors are plugged in, make sure the vacuum source to the actuators is good/no leaks, make sure that the shafts of the valves move when you move the actuator arms.

PAD350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Great point, I don’t know for sure. It just appeared from the delete vids I watched that the main solenoid was removed (mine is still present). My next step is going to remove the intake if this isn’t something simpler others have experienced. I’m hoping it doesn’t come to that of course.
Thanks.

Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Pull the IM and lock them MFer’s out then ask Mr. Wengerd for a tune with the IMRC’s locked out… I bet it will be smooth sailing from there!

I’m gonna beat this subject like a dead horse and a broken record … every one do yourself a favor and be a head of the issue that WILL happen. Fuck the low end and problem popping up and do what needs to be done to 🏎💨. End rant I’m out!

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Pull the IM and lock them MFer’s out then ask Mr. Wengerd for a tune with the IMRC’s locked out… I bet it will be smooth sailing from there!

I’m gonna beat this subject like a dead horse and a broken record … every one do yourself a favor and be a head of the issue that WILL happen. Fuck the low end and problem popping up and do what needs to be done to 🏎💨. End rant I’m out!
What problems can come up if you don't lock them out? I know, I probably should already know this shit, but I tend to ignore things I til I learn the hard way. And I guess I've been lucky so far!

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
What problems can come up if you don't lock them out? I know, I probably should already know this shit, but I tend to ignore things I til I learn the hard way. And I guess I've been lucky so far!
The boost causes them to fail prematurely vs n/a and cause codes and who knows what other issues like the gentleman a few post above has. There is no guarantee if they will or when they will fail but as many issues as I had with my car I never had to have it towed home and that’s a win in my book.

Bonedizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Changed my oil yesterday and noticed this under my UPR oil filler breather. I assume this is just normal condensation going through the breather. Cold weather here in NE and all. Oil looked fine.

IMG_1954.jpg

PAD350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

All good with the rant. Looks like I am going to do just that. Thanks again.
Sponsored