ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
He definitely knows what he is doing so… I had stock opg’s also and never had an issue with a PD or centrifugal in 6k miles of running it hard.
They say gen 3 coyote gears are better, but still fragile. However so long as no rev limiter or 2 step, or super aggressive track driving, theyre 99.99% reliable. My plan is to replace oil pump gears along with the entire timing in about 5 years or so
Sponsored

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
Take it easy on 93 lol
Wengerd is controlling all my power soo i would love to hit 700 but if i dont, oh well. Plus it depends how accurate the dyno
Reads.
I use shell exclusively for 93 so its fairly solid gas, i wish i could run e85 but i dont have many pumps in ny. Plus i only really roll race for fun, nothing competitive or from a dig, dig racing is for yall with money to replace half the suspension and drivetrain!!!

HAVOC_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Wengerd is controlling all my power soo i would love to hit 700 but if i dont, oh well. Plus it depends how accurate the dyno
Reads.
I use shell exclusively for 93 so its fairly solid gas, i wish i could run e85 but i dont have many pumps in ny. Plus i only really roll race for fun, nothing competitive or from a dig, dig racing is for yall with money to replace half the suspension and drivetrain!!!
With most of the tuners you'll be good. It's about the CHT and Ring Gap with 93.

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
With most of the tuners you'll be good. It's about the CHT and Ring Gap with 93.
Worst comes to worst, il just rebuild a coyote like i did with my eco haha itl just be twice the cylinders. I trust wengerd though, hes done superb on alot of cars and alot of yall use him anyways

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Don't try and push it on pumpgas (93 octane). If you search through these threads, people who hurt engines are generally running pumpgas. E85 goes way further then 93 octane. You've been warned....

Sponsored

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
Don't try and push it on pumpgas (93 octane). If you search through these threads, people who hurt engines are generally running pumpgas. E85 goes way further then 93 octane. You've been warned....
🤣 says the guy with a hellion kit.... 🤣🤣🤣

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
🤣 says the guy with a hellion kit.... 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not sure what that has to do with my comment. My car is on E85 at all times. The few times it's been on 93, it never see's more than wastegate pressure, which is 8lbs of boost. To be fair, it never sees more than 8lbs unless I go to the track which has only happened once. But, if your feeling froggy and want to line them up, let me know...

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS

HAVOC_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I'm not sure what that has to do with my comment. My car is on E85 at all times. The few times it's been on 93, it never see's more than wastegate pressure, which is 8lbs of boost. To be fair, it never sees more than 8lbs unless I go to the track which has only happened once. But, if your feeling froggy and want to line them up, let me know...
He was cracking a joke lol

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS

Sponsored

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
S

Sorry. Maybe I mis interpreted it. No hard feelings.
Yeah dude, easy there killer. I was just joking around because you can certainly run a hellion TT much harder than my G2 and any of the rest of us on a conservative build.
And if anything, it was props to how sick your build is/could be. I've said some pretty offensive shit to @Proshop lol and he still seems to like me for some reason 🤣🤷‍♂️

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Yeah dude, easy there killer. I was just joking around because you can certainly run a hellion TT much harder than my G2 and any of the rest of us on a conservative build.
And if anything, it was props to how sick your build is/could be. I've said some pretty offensive shit to @Proshop lol and he still seems to like me for some reason 🤣🤷‍♂️
I apologize, I took it the wrong way.

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
I know i know, but 120mm pully is what the tuner is fine with maxing 93 pump on, il be fine, im also not the only one doing this setup lol

WonderDud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I need to upload my video to youtube, but to say the least my car somehow saw 12 psi at 7700rpm. G3 120MM at sea level. I have headers, but it is necked down from 3-2.5 into a not so restrictive axle-back. I may try and get some dumps put together so i can measure the difference peak for peak. I will say being 11:1 and not 12:1 gives me a little piece of mind, but I wasnt expecting so much boost and with how the car performs im not super happy bout it. :crazy:
Edit: The car see's more than 8psi before even hitting 7k rpm.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I need to upload my video to youtube, but to say the least my car somehow saw 12 psi at 7700rpm. G3 120MM at sea level. I have headers, but it is necked down from 3-2.5 into a not so restrictive axle-back. I may try and get some dumps put together so i can measure the difference peak for peak. I will say being 11:1 and not 12:1 gives me a little piece of mind, but I wasnt expecting so much boost and with how the car performs im not super happy bout it. :crazy:
Edit: The car see's more than 8psi before even hitting 7k rpm.
Try hitting 5 psi at 4200 rpm’s…. 😜
Sponsored