ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

HAVOC_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Not planning on running E85. Didnt want to spend the extra $$ for the return fuel system. Plus there's not a ton of stations around me that sell it. it's annoying always worrying about where I'm going and if there's a station along my route. Cause E85 fuel mileage sucks lol

If every station sold it then I'd definitely do it though
I get it. I miss E. I can't wait. Smelling E everyday is gonna be like a kid in a candy shop.
Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Thats weird lol.

Lund asked me if I was going to run pump or E at startup. My car will always be on E.
Interesting as I am Lund tuned, had E85 in my tank when I did the ESS and fuel system and they asked me to get the E85 out and start on 93 lol.

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
IMG_1129.jpeg

two questions:
Where does this coolant line go? In front of the throttle body tube or behind it?
other one is, should the AC line be that close to the pipe here? I have the long end on the intercooler side, but seems like i should have more room toward the engine?
thanks for all the help today sorry for being annoying lol

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
IMG_1129.jpeg

two questions:
Where does this coolant line go? In front of the throttle body tube or behind it?
other one is, should the AC line be that close to the pipe here? I have the long end on the intercooler side, but seems like i should have more room toward the engine?
thanks for all the help today sorry for being annoying lol
I ran my coolant line over top of the intake tube. Regarding the AC line, mine was a tight fit but not near the clamp like yours. My AC line was gently against the silicone tubing. I was able to gently push the AC line away and gain clearance.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_Ricky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
I get it. I miss E. I can't wait. Smelling E everyday is gonna be like a kid in a candy shop.
Yes! I do miss the smell lol especially catless

Have thought about trying that smell additive lol have my exhaust smell like grape or something 😂

Sponsored

HAVOC_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Interesting as I am Lund tuned, had E85 in my tank when I did the ESS and fuel system and they asked me to get the E85 out and start on 93 lol.
I don't know lol. Right now my tank is FULL of 93. I'm dreading draining it, but need to get the Fuel System done.

They emailed me twice to verify I wanted E. 🤣🤣 , E it is.

Right from the pump for $2.99 compared to $4.29 for 93

IMG_20230522_140325.jpg

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
I ran my coolant line over top of the intake tube. Regarding the AC line, mine was a tight fit but not near the clamp like yours. My AC line was gently against the silicone tubing. I was able to gently push the AC line away and gain clearance.
Yeah i sat there adjusting it back and forth for over an hour... doesn't seem to line up just right. But that may be the GT350 stuff on a GT is part of the issue? I dunno if it's bigger in diameter at the MAF tube or something🤷‍♂️
I gently bent the AC line toward the drivers side and gave me some clearance so that the charge pipe wasn't wedging the AC line between that and the fan control connector. It's pretty tight in there!

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)

Well, she lives!

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
A pic for all that's interested. I had this idea brewing in my head as well. Looks like this person has executed it.

The GT350 manifold has the two hoses that run up to the aspirator. I was hoping to do something like this to one of them for the reference hose running to the BOV. I would cap the other and do away with the aspirator all together. I'm pretty sure the BOV will accept an 1/8" pipe or some other fitting so I can run a nylon hose.
pcvfitting.jpg

Sponsored

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
A pic for all that's interested. I had this idea brewing in my head as well. Looks like this person has executed it.

The GT350 manifold has the two hoses that run up to the aspirator. I was hoping to do something like this to one of them for the reference hose running to the BOV. I would cap the other and do away with the aspirator all together. I'm pretty sure the BOV will accept an 1/8" pipe or some other fitting so I can run a nylon hose.
pcvfitting.jpg
Mine comes straight out of that port down to the BOV. I just had to adapt it from 5/8 down to whatever came in the ESS kit. Works pretty good so far!

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
Dude this thing is rowdy AF and we're not even fully tuned yet. You guys on G3s and G4s have a real sickness 😂

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
Having fun, are we? :)
OMG yeah, just doing my half throttle pulls for datalogging and man it's a riot! Makes me giggle like a little school girl
Sponsored