ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
are spark plugs absolutely necessary when supercharging for Gen 3’s?
That's the beauty of the ess kit. Not only is it the most affordable and best centri on the market but it also allows you to run the smallest fuel injectors Ford offers and factor spark plugs and still make 900+hp. Hell I'm not even sure you need a fuel pump in your car at all to hit those numbers with an ess!

Boosted21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang GT
That's the beauty of the ess kit. Not only is it the most affordable and best centri on the market but it also allows you to run the smallest fuel injectors Ford offers and factor spark plugs and still make 900+hp. Hell I'm not even sure you need a fuel pump in your car at all to hit those numbers with an ess!
Do you have an ESS set up?

Sponsored

Sponsored

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Kansas City ppl: I'm remote tuning my car with Lund once I get it installed. For the dyno session that Lund will be a part of remotely, is there a recommended shop around KC? (I haven't dyno'd anything in 20yrs, so am out of the game)

gcadorette13

PoopStang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Kansas City ppl: I'm remote tuning my car with Lund once I get it installed. For the dyno session that Lund will be a part of remotely, is there a recommended shop around KC? (I haven't dyno'd anything in 20yrs, so am out of the game)
Give the guys at Killer Performance a call and see who they recommend. Any dyno in or around the city should be able to take care of you. Toas Performance it south ish too.

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Justune has a dyno. Hes down the street from Killer

Exploded_Muffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Keeping this thread going....

My G2 has been converted to a G3. Slightly larger inlet and outlet on the G3 vs the G2 but both head-units weigh the same - 12lbs.
Very quick turnaround from @Brevin@ESS and came with everything needed (piping, clamps, oil).

I've had my setup on now for 20,000 miles and still as in love with this kit as I was on day 1

20220915_105042.jpg
Sponsored