Sponsored

ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

SupremeFocus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1 10R80
When the next batch comes in will there be enough for me to order and ship once order is placed or the batch that’s coming already sold out.
Sponsored

UhhhGoblin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP1
Does anyone have weird idle-seeking on hot starts, especially on hot days? I’m thinking this is just the nature of centrifugal blowers but figured I’d ask here before bugging my tuner

Brevin@ESS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
Does anyone have weird idle-seeking on hot starts, especially on hot days? I’m thinking this is just the nature of centrifugal blowers but figured I’d ask here before bugging my tuner
Your car should idle like stock. Which injectors do you have?

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
It's been around 80 here recently and I've noticed it seems to idle like stock.

Sponsored

Brad1810r80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
Mine idles fine it’s 92 deg here today. I’d check vacuum lines and I take tubing for possible leaks.

XakwardX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
When the next batch comes in will there be enough for me to order and ship once order is placed or the batch that’s coming already sold out.
@Brevin@ESS I’m also curious about this. Will the preorder go out of stock at some point or do you guys know you will have regular stock?

Sponsored

Brevin@ESS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
@Brevin@ESS I’m also curious about this. Will the preorder go out of stock at some point or do you guys know you will have regular stock?
We are working on ramping up production over the summer. We hope to be able to have normal lead times again of 2 weeks and the goal after that is to have stock for immediate shipment. New orders should still expect to ship in July as the website suggests.