Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Here's my favorite pic of my Bullitt showing one of the many colors of green it is. This is the closest to the original DHG I've seen

20190207_064918.jpg
Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Not bad. Looks to be close to the F8 green for the Challengers in which I almost got, but went with Sinnamon Stick instead.

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - Our eyes don’t always see a color the same as the next person. When us older folks have our cataracts removed we often have a different perception of colors. I’ll be experiencing that in May and hope I still like DHK afterwards. So one person might say ugh, while another person sees an attractive color. I remember in 1968 GM offered a Verdero Green which was unattractive to me because it reminded me of the vehicles in the Army motor pool. Today it’s a valued color by collectors. The DHK on my Bullitt is not at all similar to the green on the ’68 Mustang from the movie. Our recent Bullitts look black at night, dark green on a shady day and then a brighter metallic green in the sun - 3 colors for the price of one. There might be some blue metallic flake in the paint. The bottom line is buy what you like and screw what others think - unless that other person is your spouse, life partner, etc... Bruce

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Hi - Our eyes don’t always see a color the same as the next person. When us older folks have our cataracts removed we often have a different perception of colors. I’ll be experiencing that in May and hope I still like DHK afterwards.
Be careful with that surgery! I had one eye done and now I can see UV light. The docs don't believe me, but I've found other folks with the same problems online. Found out by setting up my Halloween displays and I was getting vertigo due to one eye seeing it and the other not. So I tested it by putting a black-light in a complete dark room with just one "day glow" item. All family members just saw the day glow item. Not the floor, wall, ceiling or furniture. It was too dark. I, on the other hand, could see everything in the room lit up with a purple light! I now have to wear those "Blue Blocker" polarized yellow driving glasses when ever there is high amounts of UV.
So you WILL see colors differently than you do now.

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Hi - Our eyes don’t always see a color the same as the next person. When us older folks have our cataracts removed we often have a different perception of colors. I’ll be experiencing that in May and hope I still like DHK afterwards. So one person might say ugh, while another person sees an attractive color. I remember in 1968 GM offered a Verdero Green which was unattractive to me because it reminded me of the vehicles in the Army motor pool. Today it’s a valued color by collectors. The DHK on my Bullitt is not at all similar to the green on the ’68 Mustang from the movie. Our recent Bullitts look black at night, dark green on a shady day and then a brighter metallic green in the sun - 3 colors for the price of one. There might be some blue metallic flake in the paint. The bottom line is buy what you like and screw what others think - unless that other person is your spouse, life partner, etc... Bruce
That's why Ford calls it Bright Highland Green internally. I'm just glad EG is even brighter. Definitely a less appealing color.

1st GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Naz
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hey everybody, just an update for anyone looking at timetables for eruption green. I ordered mine jan 15 and it arrived April 5th. 2022 GT eruption green, 301a and active exhaust. Sorry not the greatest picture and the driveway stain was already there not from the mustang lol.
Screenshot_20220411-193850_Messages.jpg

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Thanks. Nice pic. I like that it looks like more of a basic crayon green.

Sponsored

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Maybe white stripes can save it, plus white rocker stripes. 🤔