Sponsored

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Man, the couldn't have chosen a worse day to photograph that on... Maybe that's why there's only like three and a half pictures that show the color, and everything else is interior.

I know this color pops on broncos in the sun. Oh well. Maybe when deliveries start coming through, folks will post better pictures around here.

Sponsored

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
😍

Thanks for posting the link, color looks fantastic, exactly what I'd wanted. And that's just on the 4 cylinder...:wink:

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
YES, GO GREEN! As an owner of a 2016 Guard Green pony, I love green mustangs. I am so excited to have another green color on the S550s. They are pretty uncommon and sales are not usually that high as many folks prefer the shades red, black, white, gray, silver and blue on their mustang. If I remember correctly, there is Guard Green, Need for Green, Highland Green (Bullitt) and now Eruption Green.. am I missing any?

If I were to buy another mustang today, I would hands down select a new Mach 1 in Eruption Green.

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
YES, GO GREEN! As an owner of a 2016 Guard Green pony, I love green mustangs. I am so excited to have another green color on the S550s. They are pretty uncommon and sales are not usually that high as many folks prefer the shades red, black, white, gray, silver and blue on their mustang. If I remember correctly, there is Guard Green, Need for Green, Highland Green (Bullitt) and now Eruption Green.. am I missing any?

If I were to buy another mustang today, I would hands down select a new Mach 1 in Eruption Green.
GO WHITE!!!

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
How close does that color look compared to the Bullitt. or is it the bad lighting.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

Prymetime1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS,
i dig the different colors on mustangs. that green looks pretty dark under low light which is cool but i'd like to see it in the sun too! I reminds me of my 07 "Jeep green" JKU color.

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base