Sponsored

EPM 2018+ AUS EURO Mustang Triple Amber Triple Red 7-mode Sequential TailLight Upgrade Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoticPonyMods

Threads
Reaction score
Website
exoticponymods.com
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi All,

We are officially launching the 2018+ AUS EURO Mustang Triple Amber Triple Red 7-mode Sequential Tail Light Upgrade Kit, which shall provide a true triple sequential Amber and Brake Red to the 2018+ Lights.

BACKGROUND
This is maybe what Ford should have done in the AUS/EURO Mustangs...

To complete the original intended design cue, EPM has engineered this 3A3R LED Upgrade Kit. This kit will allow your AUS EURO UK (all non-USDM) mustangs to have proper TRIPLE RED and TRIPLE AMBER leds inside of them to display the desired signal patterns. And like previous EPM products, we have added customerizable logic that user could set easily in the drivers seat.

FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
  • Upgrade stock LEDs inside Tail Lights, with integrated Drivers and Controllers
  • Adding Triple Amber and Triple Red Capability
  • Exceptionally Engineered to work seamlessly with OE factory harness and factory boards
  • 7 popular modes to select from drivers seat
  • Factory mode restore for peace of mind
  • Robust design - operating range -20 to 80 degrees C
  • Certain modes are road legal in different countries
AVAILABLE MODES:
  • Mode 1: Cursor Amber Indicator + Triple Red Brake
  • Mode 2: Sequential Amber Indicator + Ease-in (Retro) Red Brake (Default Mode)
  • Mode 3: Cursor Amber Indicator + Ease-in (Retro) Red Brake
  • Mode 4: Triple Amber Indicator + Triple Red Brake (Indicator Priority)
  • Mode 5: All RED Mode (USDM) (Indicator Priority)
  • Mode 6: Sequential Amber Indicator + Triple Red Brake
  • Mode 7: Factory Mode
For more details on the product like installation and ordering please visit:

https://store.exoticponymods.com/pr...quential-tail-light-mod?variant=8235630428257

While this can be a weekend DIY job, we have also established a network of dealers and installers in Australia (a few other countries) in installation if required.
Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hi Ray. Which modes are legal in Australia.

OP
OP
ExoticPonyMods

ExoticPonyMods

Threads
Reaction score
Website
exoticponymods.com
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi Ray. Which modes are legal in Australia.
With both cursor modes you will be able to get road worthy. And of course factory mode.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
With both cursor modes you will be able to get road worthy. And of course factory mode.
So modes 1 & 3 are street legal in Australia and sequential modes are not?

OP
OP
ExoticPonyMods

ExoticPonyMods

Threads
Reaction score
Website
exoticponymods.com
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You should not have trouble with Police with these proper 3A3R kits, even with the plug & play sequencer, which was partially blinking Red + Amber. We have sold hundreds of them in Australia, and haven't heard one report of police trouble since June 2016.

If someone being extremely strict, the full sequential amber is on the borderline, cuz the Brake light does go off for 1/10th of a second when both brake and indicator are pressed (your upper brake and the other brake is still on). But I imagine you would not take this through roadworthy without changing the mode back to stock mode anyway. This is why we designed the modes to be changed in a few seconds, and there are some full on USDM modes etc that people can enjoy.

Sponsored

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
You should not have trouble with Police with these proper 3A3R kits, even with the plug & play sequencer, which was partially blinking Red + Amber. We have sold hundreds of them in Australia, and haven't heard one report of police trouble since June 2016.

If someone being extremely strict, the full sequential amber is on the borderline, cuz the Brake light does go off for 1/10th of a second when both brake and indicator are pressed (your upper brake and the other brake is still on). But I imagine you would not take this through roadworthy without changing the mode back to stock mode anyway. This is why we designed the modes to be changed in a few seconds, and there are some full on USDM modes etc that people can enjoy.
I got pulled over by highway patrol with your plug & play sequencers a few months ago. He let me off with a warning to put it back to factory, if he sees me again he will book me :( The confusion is that the sequencers show red instead of orange, which this kit will fix i assume.

OP
OP
ExoticPonyMods

ExoticPonyMods

Threads
Reaction score
Website
exoticponymods.com
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That makes the first report. It is good to know there are still police out there that could be quite strict.

We have a couple of guys in VIC running complete USDM (red) lights for more than 1 year as daily driver, and had no trouble. Maybe VIC police are a bit loose on these. I would say though that is why we have made a few factory modes and plug and play makes uninstall easy.

And also, maybe time to upgrade if you are in Sydney :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.