Sponsored

Enclosed Hauler Transport - What companies do we like?

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
Hi There,

Well, I'm back in the game! Bought a 2016 GT350R this am, will post pics once the deal is absolutely final. My question is what group I should work with to transport the car - I'm a bit nervous because the splitter has been installed and I'd rather not have them take it off. I've ran some searches and found a couple of good reviews here, but just wanted to see if there is updated info. Thanks fellas!
Sponsored

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
Where is your car coming from?

OP
OP

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
Where is your car coming from?
Sorry to be an ass, but until the deal is absolutely final I'd like to be a bit vague. The car is going to California. It's about a 2000 mile drive and it's further than Arizona/Colorado but closer than Georgia... Yes, I know I'm paranoid haha sorry!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Nothing but good things heard about intercity lines. If youre a member of 6speed/renn forums, they give you a discount rate. Good luck

Sponsored

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
Sorry to be an ass, but until the deal is absolutely final I'd like to be a bit vague. The car is going to California. It's about a 2000 mile drive and it's further than Arizona/Colorado but closer than Georgia... Yes, I know I'm paranoid haha sorry!
No worries, I was the same. My hauler, hauled it from KS to Fontana, CA for $1400. I was just going to get an exact quote for you. BTW he had a ferrari in there a vintage Benz.

Also, my front splitter was already installed and everything was great.

OP
OP

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
No worries, I was the same. My hauler, hauled it from KS to Fontana, CA for $1400. I was just going to get an exact quote for you. BTW he had a ferrari in there a vintage Benz.

Also, my front splitter was already installed and everything was great.
Thank you - which hauler? I am pretty sure I've now settled on Transport Luxury Auto.

Blue Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZL1 1LE, GT350, Ford RS, F350 Dually, Explorer
Reliable Transportation is one of the best in the business. I have used them several time and they are great.

OP
OP

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
Call Dean at Plycar 310-420-8227 or 310-419-1200 tell him I sent you.
Much appreciated sir! I spoke to Dean, great guy! I promised him I'd work with him on the next car.

I have decided to work with Transport Luxury Auto, they are picking the car up tonight.

Sponsored

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
Much appreciated sir! I spoke to Dean, great guy! I promised him I'd work with him on the next car.

I have decided to work with Transport Luxury Auto, they are picking the car up tonight.
Woohoo! Congrats on the car :clap2:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Hi There,

Well, I'm back in the game! Bought a 2016 GT350R this am, will post pics once the deal is absolutely final. My question is what group I should work with to transport the car - I'm a bit nervous because the splitter has been installed and I'd rather not have them take it off. I've ran some searches and found a couple of good reviews here, but just wanted to see if there is updated info. Thanks fellas!
Your front chin spoiler should not be a problem for any reputable enclosed car carrier so nothing to be nervous about.

Domestically within the U.S. I have always used Exotic Car Transport out of the Orlando area and they have done an outstanding job of transporting many cars for me over a long period of time.

Cross border the only carrier that I will use is TFX out of Mississauga and again they do an outstanding job of not only taking care of my cars but also take care of all of the cross border paperwork.

Congratulations on getting a new R model and getting it home should be pretty simple.

:cheers:

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS
I used Passport Transport to haul a Pro Stock car from NY to OK. This was several years ago, but they did a good job. The trailer had a lift like a race trailer so no ramps. They specialize in enclosed car hauling.

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Intercity brought my from TX to bay area, they were nothing short of superb. Super easy door to door with updates almost daily. Couldn't imagine finding better service. Price was also very competitive.
Sponsored