2016 Mustang GT PP - Red

dsp4848

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
Did you ever get this ironed out? I am having the same issue with O2 and Heater O2.
I did. I went back and forth with Lund a few times and told them that I couldn't get my emissions readiness monitors to "ready", even after driving a lot. They sent me another tune revision that ended up fixing my issue. I don't know exactly what they did this last time, but I was able to get all IM monitors to "ready".

I've noticed on my car that the IM monitors will ready themselves within about 100 miles of driving, maybe even sooner. If some of them haven't readied by this time, then either there is a physical issue with the car or the tune still isn't allowing it for whatever reason.

chris_keller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Red
I did. I went back and forth with Lund a few times and told them that I couldn't get my emissions readiness monitors to "ready", even after driving a lot. They sent me another tune revision that ended up fixing my issue. I don't know exactly what they did this last time, but I was able to get all IM monitors to "ready".

I've noticed on my car that the IM monitors will ready themselves within about 100 miles of driving, maybe even sooner. If some of them haven't readied by this time, then either there is a physical issue with the car or the tune still isn't allowing it for whatever reason.
Sounds like I need to call Lund on Monday. I'm here in Houston and it's inspection time so I gotta get this done. I went with hi flow cats on my longtubes thinking that would make things less a PITA, guess I was wrong on that one!

chris_keller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Red
Have a paxton supercharger and long tube headers with high flow cats. I know the cats aren't efficient enough to pass the test and Lund had the rear 02 sensors turned off.

Lund sent me a tune with the rear 02s on and i'm using 02 spacers to see if that works. I have about 250 miles of driving done on the car (highway, stop and go traffic, long cruises) but can't get the oxygen heater cycle, or the catayltic converter monitors to run the test.

Waiting to hear back from LUND to confirm there isn't something else we need to turn on but has anybody had this problem and was there a particular drive cycle you need to run?
Did you ever fix your issue also? How did you get your systems to "Ready" themselves?

Sponsored

dsp4848

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
Sounds like I need to call Lund on Monday. I'm here in Houston and it's inspection time so I gotta get this done. I went with hi flow cats on my longtubes thinking that would make things less a PITA, guess I was wrong on that one!
Yeah I understand. Last year I drove around for 3 months with an expired tag due to the monitor readiness issue and cringed every time a cop drove past me. But, I got lucky and never got pulled over. I have the stock cats on my car, but even with the high flow cats, they should pass emissions. That would be a question for the high flow cat manufacturer and for Lund though.

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Currently battling this also... The weather has prevented me from driving around a lot on our latest tune revision though.

chris_keller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Red
Currently battling this also... The weather has prevented me from driving around a lot on our latest tune revision though.
Are you on a Lund tune also

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
Ive been dealing with this crap for a few weeks now. My car is tuned by Lund w/paxton, Kooks LTH's w/HighFlow green cats. Car is only reading 2 monitors, CCM and EGR I believe. I emailed Lund and they (like always) were there to help. They sent me the revised "emission" tune with a link to the drive cycle. They said to just continue to drive it. I drove from Long Island, NY to Harrisburg PA (about 200 miles) and tried the drive cycle as best as I can but had no luck. This is no bueno.

yonson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 A10 401A, '16 RCSB 5.0
After your drive which monitors still need to set? You shouldn't need to drive more than 20 - 30 minutes at a time a couple times a day for 3 or 4 days for all the monitors to set.

Sponsored

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
After your drive which monitors still need to set? You shouldn't need to drive more than 20 - 30 minutes at a time a couple times a day for 3 or 4 days for all the monitors to set.
This is the scanner I used.
Out of all the green lights up top the only ones that are lit green on mine are CCM and EGR. The red fuel light is there also.
obd2.jpg

yonson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 A10 401A, '16 RCSB 5.0
Yeah, you've got something going on, time to talk to Lund again...

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
Did you ever fix your issue also? How did you get your systems to "Ready" themselves?
Hey man

any luck with getting the monitors to set? Im dealing with the exact same problem running the exact same mods. Just added the wg setup. I didn't think it would be this bad of a PITA. This sucks.lol....also, which pill did you use?

Thanks
Shoaib
(Show-Bee)

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
Im dealing with this right now too. i got all to set but 02 monitoring, and 02 heater monitoring. im getting super frustrated

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Im dealing with this right now too. i got all to set but 02 monitoring, and 02 heater monitoring. im getting super frustrated
Same issue and Lund isn't much help. All my monitors are fine except O2 and HO2. My exhaust is stock. This is frustrating beyond belief and can't get my car to pass emissions.
Sponsored