• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Eibach Sportlines - Brand New in Box

KJBN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kennard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Eibach Sportline springs for sale brand new in unopened box. Ended up going with a different spring set up.

Asking $275 and local pick up. Located in Sacramento, CA.

Coupe Drop: Front - 1.5” Rear - 1.3"
Convertible Drop: Front - 1.6” Rear - 1.4”

IMG-6030__1591561609_73.192.245.135.jpg

IMG-6029__1591561664_73.192.245.135.jpg
Sponsored

msalvoni

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt PP
Eibach Sportline springs for sale brand new in unopened box. Ended up going with a different spring set up.

Asking $275 and local pick up. Located in Sacramento, CA.

Coupe Drop: Front - 1.5” Rear - 1.3"
Convertible Drop: Front - 1.6” Rear - 1.4”

IMG-6030__1591561609_73.192.245.135.jpg

IMG-6029__1591561664_73.192.245.135.jpg
just curious what you ended up going with instead?

OP
OP

KJBN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kennard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
just curious what you ended up going with instead?
I opted for the Vogtland Sport Plus instead. They have the same drop as the Sportlines. I kept the Vogtlands on the stock shocks&struts for a little over a year. Between the amount of drop in the rear and the rear Vogtlands being progressive, I didn’t like how the rear responded over bumps especially in turns.

I’m now on FRPP track shocks&struts, same Vogtland springs in the front, BMR handling springs in the rear, and the BMR cradle lockout kit. The stance is great with a bit of rake and the car handles amazing. Much more confident in turns. I am on 20s with 255/35 up front and 295/35 in the rear and the wheel gap is almost even. If you’re on a squared set up I’d suggest running with some strut spacers to increase the front ride height and even the wheel gaps. This is what I’ll be doing when I move down to 19s.

msalvoni

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt PP
I opted for the Vogtland Sport Plus instead. They have the same drop as the Sportlines. I kept the Vogtlands on the stock shocks&struts for a little over a year. Between the amount of drop in the rear and the rear Vogtlands being progressive, I didn’t like how the rear responded over bumps especially in turns.

I’m now on FRPP track shocks&struts, same Vogtland springs in the front, BMR handling springs in the rear, and the BMR cradle lockout kit. The stance is great with a bit of rake and the car handles amazing. Much more confident in turns. I am on 20s with 255/35 up front and 295/35 in the rear and the wheel gap is almost even. If you’re on a squared set up I’d suggest running with some strut spacers to increase the front ride height and even the wheel gaps. This is what I’ll be doing when I move down to 19s.
Thank you so much for the great info.

Here is where I am at... First off I have the Performance Package, so the handling and springs have really impressed me, but I do want it lower and tighter. If i am not mistakin it looks like you came from a non PP so the difference probably was substantial to you.

In the future I might want to go with a full setup, however I am trying to see IF I can get away with just lowering springs... thoughts on just some springs?
Sponsored