Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Project NemStang / Modified UK S550 Mustang GT
Hi Guys,

Just a quick heads up to let you know we are now offering / stocking Eibach's latest range of suspension products for the GT & EcoBoost 15+ Mustangs.

As I'm sure most of you are aware of the Eibach brand and how popular it is in the USA among Mustang owners. Eibach offer 2 different ride heights of lowering springs as well as Camber Bolts, Sway Bars, Spacers and Coilovers!

Please check out the link below to our shop to the products currently in stock.

http://nemesisukshop.com/t/eibach-suspension

Should you have any questions or looking for anything in particular please feel free to contact us.
Sponsored

Jimmy Pancakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang GT -ordered 22/5/16
Guy, what are your thoughts on the difference between the eibach and kW v1 coilovers?

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Guy, what are your thoughts on the difference between the eibach and kW v1 coilovers?
I've just ordered the V1's from Guy.

Same question went through my mind, with (FWIW) one of the concerns being KW's are twin tube (although a more advanced form) and Eibach monotube... but (again FWIW) reading through the various reviews on the V1's posted on this and other Mustang forums, everybody that's fitted them seems very pleased.

Doesn't help answer your question... but thought I'd just say :) :) !

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Will be along for some sway bars at some point. Already got pro-kit springs fitted.
At those prices it's cheaper than buying from the US and way more convenient.

McXtravert

Threads
Reaction score
Cambridgeshire, formerly Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
I will make Santa aware! :D

Any forum discounts which can be used to persuade her *ahem*, I mean Santa? :thumbsup:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Guy@NemesisUK

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Hi Jimmy,

The Eibach coilovers are new to me and I have not yet driven a car with a set fitted.

For anyone that has never had much experience with different suspension setups, out of the box both the KW V1's and Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers will transform the handling and performance of the Mustang for sure! with the key feature of allowing you to set them to the perfect ride height you want and they can then be left at that.

KW & Eibach are both German engineered products so are built to the highest quality.

Depending on what use the Mustang gets I think can depend on which fixed damper set to go for.

The KW V1 has an advance twin tube design and is said to be the best performing damper for driving daily and will perform well when you want to push the Mustang along a nice stretch of road, the occasional hill climb or track timed sprint.

As Nookie has said with KW V1's the reviews are there and have been raved about by many Mustang owners in the states already switching from OE dampers and springs to coilovers.

The Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers. Have a mono tube design and the benefit of this is that is supposed to be better for lap after lap track abuse and limit any fading of the damper. If you plan to track day the car then it would possibly be worth going with the Eibach Pro-Street over KW V1's.

Eibach Pro-Street List are = ÂŁ1047.69 Inc VAT

KW V1's List are = ÂŁ1180 Inc VAT

Depending on which one you choose. I'm sure you will not be disappointed.
Without testing them myself side by side and supporting both manufactures we are not biased towards either one. I you favor one over the other there is no hesitation from myself to supply you with it as you are getting a quality product from either way. However, If we feel a product is not up to our standard we won't advertise it of offer it to you.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hey buddy

Also do not forget the other key advantage of coilovers is the shock/damper rate is perfectly matched to the spring rate.

The advantage of this means you get zero rear-end floaty feeling and of course the car feels stuck to the road whilst still remaining very well mannered with excellent dampening.

The other advantage of a complete coilover set is it was all designed to work in harmony together, so you will not get any clunking or squeaking like some people complain off when say buying seperate dampers/shocks and springs.

I have FRPP dampers with Steeda linears, it is great, but if I was doing it again I would go either KW V1 or Eibach Coilovers because yes they will be even better and now with current weak pound the price is pretty similar.

Forget Steeda, FRPP, Koni, KW/Eibach are in another league when it comes to making dampers, seriously no matter what those guys say the KW/Eibach will ride better and quieter. I cannot stress enough how good German dampers are! :)

OP
OP
Guy@NemesisUK

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Gibbo knows his stuff! As he has just pointed the real key benefits of going to a coilover set up if you were not yet aware of this and looking to gain the best suspension / handling performance possible from your Mustang. :thumbsup:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Gibbo knows his stuff! As he has just pointed the real key benefits of going to a coilover set up if you were not yet aware of this and looking to gain the best suspension / handling performance possible from your Mustang. :thumbsup:
Just remember, he's been unwell lately, could be having an effect on his lucidity and cognitive skills :lol:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.