Sponsored

Eibach GT350/R springs

Robbys3m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
holy moly that looks awesome and much more aggressive than my FP springs...hard to believe that's only .2 more up front. cant wait for more pics and impressions.
Sponsored

youloze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
That looks fantastic, thanks for sharing the pic. Did you happen to get before measurements?

And what are your impressions thus far of the front splitter being lower? I have/had much lower cars overall but the splitter on the GT350 sits extremely low in comparison. I know how to drive lowered cars so I'm not overly concerned but was curious as to what you think.

Robbys3m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
That looks fantastic, thanks for sharing the pic. Did you happen to get before measurements?

And what are your impressions thus far of the front splitter being lower? I have/had much lower cars overall but the splitter on the GT350 sits extremely low in comparison. I know how to drive lowered cars so I'm not overly concerned but was curious as to what you think.
I think the answer is its gonna scrape more! I scrape a ton no matter what I do with my FP springs even. luckily the dealer gave me an extra splitter with the car so I'm gonna look at it as a part that's a cost of dong business with the car:)

Arpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic Black Stripes
I think the answer is its gonna scrape more! I scrape a ton no matter what I do with my FP springs even. luckily the dealer gave me an extra splitter with the car so I'm gonna look at it as a part that's a cost of dong business with the car:)
+1 Holy Moly :eyebulge: Looks Great! Def makes it look more aggressive. Interesting to hear the change in handling.

[MENTION=30363]Robbys3m3[/MENTION], I've ordered the FP springs and new wheels with the 305/30 and 325/30 Pilot Super Cup 2s for mostly tracking. So looking to see how much it will drop and change in handling. And yes, I forgot who said it, but he said it best, our splitters are considered wear and tear items like tires and brakes :headbonk:

Robbys3m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I have no real complaints with my FP springs at all, except I didn't really get the look I was after, but I knew that was a risk...my buddy is an installer and the labor isn't too bad for me. they drive absolutely great in all modes and I think they are a positive addition to the car. assuming though that people say the eibachs don't have any faults, the superficial part of me will probably move to them and sell the FP springs

Sponsored

youloze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I fear you are right haha. I have a 91 300zxTT and an Audi S5 that are both on coilovers with no wheel well gap and the splitter on the GT350 sits nearly as low as the front fascias on both of those cars and its on stock suspension.

You were lucky to score an extra splitter. They aren't cheap.

Robbys3m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I fear you are right haha. I have a 91 300zxTT and an Audi S5 that are both on coilovers with no wheel well gap and the splitter on the GT350 sits nearly as low as the front fascias on both of those cars and its on stock suspension.

You were lucky to score an extra splitter. They aren't cheap.
crazy isn't it? everything I own I think is lowered and the only car the scrapes as much as the gt350 (if I'm not as careful as can be) is the m4 gts with the big orange adjustable splitter. just the angle of the car and the low splitter I guess with the shelby

youloze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
crazy isn't it? everything I own I think is lowered and the only car the scrapes as much as the gt350 (if I'm not as careful as can be) is the m4 gts with the big orange adjustable splitter. just the angle of the car and the low splitter I guess with the shelby
LOL I'm the same way, everything I've owned for years has been very low and nothing has had as low of a front fascia as the GT350. Oh well, its not going to stop me from lowering it :-D

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Looks great! I would love to lower my R to about that height but I scrape enough as is

Sponsored

VoodooThomas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Exactly the look I’m after, the FP springs just weren’t doing it for me. Group buy possible??

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I just out an R splitter on my 16 track pack. I want to lower the car and how yours sits in the pics works. I may have to go with the FP or BMR so as not to have it too low. My splitter is fiberglass so I definitely do not want to tear it up.
Sponsored

Last edited: