Edmonton area - FFTEC kit for sale!

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I posted that already in the market place but if someone needs a kit from FFTEC for the EcoBoost Mustang that would safe some bucks. My Mustang got bought back from the dealership with close to no loses, what was really generous form my sales manager. :ford:

Hello together.

I do have some FFTEC EcoBoost parts for sale:

http://www.fftec.com/item/1666/FFTEC...pe_System.html
As you can see the price is $190 USD / $235 CAD w/o shipping to Canada.

Asking price $200 CAD.

http://www.fftec.com/item/1659/FFTEC...on_System.html

$195 USD / $240 CAD w/o shipping to Canada.

Asking price $200 CAD.

http://www.fftec.com/item/1661/FFTEC...tercooler.html

$450 USD / $555 CAD w/o shipping to Canada

Asking price $500 CAD.

If someone likes to buy the whole kit, I would take $850 CAD pickup in the Edmonton area. If someone needs shipping my postal code is T7Z 0E8. Shipping cost pays the buyer. Everything is in new, never used condition.

That's $200 CAD less for the kit and you don't have to deal and pay customs fees. If someone needs on top an unmarried COBB AP V3 to the kit I would ask $1,300 CAD all together. List price $1,249 USD plus shipping.

http://www.fftec.com/item/1665/FFTEC...e_Pack_IV.html

THIS are only parts for the 2015 Mustang EcoBoost. My dealer is buying my Mustang back.

Thanks gals & guys!
Sponsored

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Does that mean that the Edmonton and area 6G/550 community is losing a member? I bet this whole situation is bittersweet for you.

OP
OP
Papaya

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I would loved to drive around with my Stang. But the dealer couldn't fix it. And with the manager's offer to take it back and give me a F150 for a really good price I only thought it would be better to end this stupid story. I did wait 4 1/2 month for it and now that. Ending up again with a vehicle what isn't exactly what I wanted. But I am sick of phoning after people believe me. That's what FORD is counting on. That people get tired about it. I couldn't find a Mustang on the lot without the trunk lid issue. That's why I took the F150. Picking it up on Friday afternoon.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
I couldn't find a Mustang on the lot without the trunk lid issue.
Hey Papaya,
What's exactly wrong with your trunk lid ?

OP
OP
Papaya

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost

Sponsored

khaosryder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'15 RR 100A EB PP
I would loved to drive around with my Stang. But the dealer couldn't fix it. And with the manager's offer to take it back and give me a F150 for a really good price I only thought it would be better to end this stupid story. I did wait 4 1/2 month for it and now that. Ending up again with a vehicle what isn't exactly what I wanted. But I am sick of phoning after people believe me. That's what FORD is counting on. That people get tired about it. I couldn't find a Mustang on the lot without the trunk lid issue. That's why I took the F150. Picking it up on Friday afternoon.
Sad to hear things didn't work out with the mustang :(

Do you have the build week of your car? I would of hoped these fitment issues would of been mostly resolved by now. It's not like it was the first car off the line.

OP
OP
Papaya

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
BLEND date 17.11.2014

Sad to hear things didn't work out with the mustang :(

Do you have the build week of your car? I would of hoped these fitment issues would of been mostly resolved by now. It's not like it was the first car off the line.
My car was finished on the 18.11.2014 and was an JOB2 car. It was one of the first Canadian ordered (12.08.2014) Delivery exact 4 month later (12.12.2015)
Now I will drive a 2.7 EcoBoost with 325 HP and 375 ftq, 4x4, 6 seats ( I guess for the grand kids in 10 years :lol: ), FX and XTR package, 302A upgrade. The dealer picked it up yesterday. Race Red. ;)

khaosryder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'15 RR 100A EB PP
Ah then it's a bit more reassuring that it was an earlier production car, still sucks for you.

At least you should be in business with that F150 too :) I currently drive a 2012 F150 3.5L Ecoboost FX4 Supercab in Blue Flame, Ford do make good trucks!

OP
OP
Papaya

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Anyone? Still available.
If someone needs a winter 18" tire package let me know. They have only 4,000 km on it. I know. It is nice and warm outside. Asking $1,200. (They do not fit the GT PP!)

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I posted that already in the market place but if someone needs a kit from FFTEC for the EcoBoost Mustang that would safe some bucks. My Mustang got bought back from the dealership with close to no loses, what was really generous form my sales manager. :ford:

Hello together.

I do have some FFTEC EcoBoost parts for sale:

http://www.fftec.com/item/1666/FFTEC...pe_System.html
As you can see the price is $190 USD / $235 CAD w/o shipping to Canada.

Asking price $200 CAD.

http://www.fftec.com/item/1659/FFTEC...on_System.html

$195 USD / $240 CAD w/o shipping to Canada.

Asking price $200 CAD.

http://www.fftec.com/item/1661/FFTEC...tercooler.html

$450 USD / $555 CAD w/o shipping to Canada

Asking price $500 CAD.

If someone likes to buy the whole kit, I would take $850 CAD pickup in the Edmonton area. If someone needs shipping my postal code is T7Z 0E8. Shipping cost pays the buyer. Everything is in new, never used condition.

That's $200 CAD less for the kit and you don't have to deal and pay customs fees. If someone needs on top an unmarried COBB AP V3 to the kit I would ask $1,300 CAD all together. List price $1,249 USD plus shipping.

http://www.fftec.com/item/1665/FFTEC...e_Pack_IV.html

THIS are only parts for the 2015 Mustang EcoBoost. My dealer is buying my Mustang back.

Thanks gals & guys!
Sorry to see you go. BTW none of your links work so I dont even know what your selling.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Papaya

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost

GavinR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 GT (on order)
Sorry to see you go. You should like the F150, it's almost exactly the same spec as mine, except mine is black. The lag can get a wee bit annoying as is the auto stop start which you can't permanently disable. Other than that it's a great truck.

OP
OP
Papaya

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
FFTEC kit - reduced price.

Wow! They did work a couple days ago...

http://www.fftec.com/item/1665/FFTEC_MAX_Performance_Pack_IV.html

I hope that works for now.. :cheers:
I would like to bump that up again for the Edmonton area. If someone like to get a nice tuning kit, this one is still available and I would take 900 CAD for the whole kit. I know that some US members asked for these or that but I would like to sell it local. US members can order most parts anyway with free shipping.

So guys and gals. 900 CAD is nothing if you think that the COBB AP V3 is already 500 USD. You get the kit for around 50% what I paid for. :cheers:

Sorry to see you go. You should like the F150, it's almost exactly the same spec as mine, except mine is black. The lag can get a wee bit annoying as is the auto stop start which you can't permanently disable. Other than that it's a great truck.
Thanks. I am getting use to it. It is not a Mustang that's for sure. My wife and I am talking these days about the nightmare we had to go through with FORD and I would never ever buy a FORD. I should have hold on our 2005 Mustang convertible also that it had MT. We had no problems at all and also she was 10 years old, she run, looked like a new car with only 43,000 km's.

Damn new FORD's! :rant:
Sponsored