• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania Edlebrock TVS2650 Supercharger Kit Stage 1 2018+

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Asking for $5,500.

This is a Stage 1 kit without the tuner (#158320), however Edelbrock will send you the tune file for free via email. When I took it off the car, I tried my best to bag and tag everything as best as I could so re-install would be easier. The blower was installed for about ~5k-6k miles.

Car made 756whp with a 3" pulley and E85, rest of the car was stock. Headers, intake, throttle, etc and easy 800-900whp.

Buyer responsible for fees with PayPal or whatever service we agree on. I would prefer a local pickup and I am willing to drive and meet in person. The headunit/blower is heavy as shit and shipping probably won't be easy or cheap. However, if someone does want it shipped, you can pay the shipping cost.

I have a couple addons I was going to list separately but will mention: EB 103mm throttle, mfp crank support, seth white idler pulley for better belt wrap on blower, ati 15% OD balance, TSS opg/sprocket, lund ngauge.

20211213_005158.jpg

20211213_005311.jpg
Sponsored

Marketplaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT shadow black and 18 dodge caravan
If you were e85 what fuel system do you have? It can’t go e85 unless you have a sai lai or fore. Without e85 you can’t get to those high hp numbers

OP
OP
wsfrazier

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Only Sai Lai or Fore huh? I had the Lethal dual regulator and triple pump fuel system, and 1050x injectors. Which will be for sale as well, but haven't listed yet.

FYI Sai Lai is junk, don't bother if you're boosted on E.

Marketplaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT shadow black and 18 dodge caravan
Only Sai Lai or Fore huh? I had the Lethal dual regulator and triple pump fuel system, and 1050x injectors. Which will be for sale as well, but haven't listed yet.

FYI Sai Lai is junk, don't bother if you're boosted on E.
True, fore is the way to go. But if your selling it give me a quote as I’m in the market for one.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Asking for $5,500.

This is a Stage 1 kit without the tuner (#158320), however Edelbrock will send you the tune file for free via email. When I took it off the car, I tried my best to bag and tag everything as best as I could so re-install would be easier. The blower was installed for about ~5k-6k miles.

Car made 756whp with a 3" pulley and E85, rest of the car was stock. Headers, intake, throttle, etc and easy 800-900whp.

Buyer responsible for fees with PayPal or whatever service we agree on. I would prefer a local pickup and I am willing to drive and meet in person. The headunit/blower is heavy as shit and shipping probably won't be easy or cheap. However, if someone does want it shipped, you can pay the shipping cost.

I have a couple addons I was going to list separately but will mention: EB 103mm throttle, mfp crank support, seth white idler pulley for better belt wrap on blower, ati 15% OD balance, TSS opg/sprocket, lund ngauge.

20211213_005158.jpg

20211213_005311.jpg
Where are you located ?

Is the 8 rib kit that includes the 15% OD balancer ?

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Sorry just saw you are in Pennsylvania.
Too far for me... and I would not ship either .

I have 2.3 I had sold and tried to ship ... was quite the disaster .

OP
OP
wsfrazier

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
I have someone local stating they will take it next week after christmas, but we'll see. I am not opposed to shipping, I just need to find a large enough box that I trust won't fall apart.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
did it sell ?