Sponsored

Edelbrock stage 2 kit- have you broke anything?

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible
Just like the title says using the edelbrock stage 2 kit with there tune has anyone broke anything in the rear end. I have these vibrations I can’t get rid of coming from the rear. Alignment is good, wheels balanced exhaust retightened. Only other stuff is from drop springs, rear drag springs and the bmr lock out kit.
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just like the title says using the edelbrock stage 2 kit with there tune has anyone broke anything in the rear end. I have these vibrations I can’t get rid of coming from the rear. Alignment is good, wheels balanced exhaust retightened. Only other stuff is from drop springs, rear drag springs and the bmr lock out kit.
By vibrations do you mean the car is physically shaking or do you mean you can hear something rattling?
Any particular speed this occurs at or is it constant?
More info please :thumbsup:

OP
OP

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible
By vibrations do you mean the car is physically shaking or do you mean you can hear something rattling?
Any particular speed this occurs at or is it constant?
More info please :thumbsup:
It’s really more contrast comes on after car warms up vibrations can be felt in wheel and seat. More so now in seat no specific speed either

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It’s really more contrast comes on after car warms up vibrations can be felt in wheel and seat. More so now in seat no specific speed either
Can it be felt whilst stationary?

Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Could be numerous different things.

If only while moving, rotating assembly.

Michelin tires? Check for broken belt belt. Check the lugs as well. Been through a drive through and rubbed the curb? Have a look at the bolts for the lock outs. Check drive shaft and half shafts as well.

If more in the seat than the steering wheel, it’s coming from the rear. Feel it in the floor?

How bad is the vibration? Change with speed? Usually tire balance when going faster (60) it’s worse and not much when slower (30).

That’s where I’d start. Check the tires and then the mods you’ve done next.

Good luck on the fix!

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
check drive shaft also ..if you have someone with a mustang that can swap back wheels for a test drive ..going to have to do process of elimination. Also check pinion angle i had this issue in my shelby was very anoying took me a few months to figure it out and fix it
Sponsored