• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ecoboost - Vargas Passenger Side CAI - $120

timd50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Looking for $120+shipping OBO. The reusable filter will ship with the intake but it’s pretty dirty as you can see. You will need to reuse the factory IAT, I had a spare but the housing cracked when I removed it. Roughly 30k miles on it.

A6E62AC4-9446-415F-B0BC-98B20681E9FB.jpeg
E2CBFD51-3E44-481B-8EDB-346F249D7C4D.jpeg
F2B4F9F9-3186-4AFB-A526-2F1E657A653A.jpeg
D1C0EE81-AF13-49A6-B0BF-B69DD21842B3.jpeg
F8A23D24-2E51-438D-B5D2-47ADA8A2ADFF.jpeg
A02B4CE2-4AFC-49CE-9468-384E9F04DF33.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP

timd50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Got any installed pictures of it by chance? I couldn't find any with a quick google search. Just trying to see how this looks installed&where the filter is placed etc.
I forgot to take any before removing it unfortunately. Since this one mounts into the wheel well, you actually can’t see much of it when installed. As a text description, if you are looking down when the stock tube comes off the turbo and goes right, this one goes left. The filter itself fits down inside the wheel well.

One warning, you will need to extend the IAT sensor line since this one goes the opposite direction as stock. Vargas supplies a kit for this.

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
I forgot to take any before removing it unfortunately. Since this one mounts into the wheel well, you actually can’t see much of it when installed. As a text description, if you are looking down when the stock tube comes off the turbo and goes right, this one goes left. The filter itself fits down inside the wheel well.

One warning, you will need to extend the IAT sensor line since this one goes the opposite direction as stock. Vargas supplies a kit for this.
Is the iat sensor extension included then?

OP
OP

timd50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I’ll have to check and see if I can remove it from mine. Right now I just have it bundled up with a zip tie.

OP
OP

timd50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I contacted Vargas and they do supply the harness but you will need to splice it. They haven’t given a price yet but it’s just a few wires. I didn’t install it myself so it’s hard for me to say exactly how difficult it is, but wire splicing is fairly easy if you have wire strippers.