Sponsored

Ecoboost Mustang vs. WRX vs. FRS vs. Fiesta ST – Greatest Hits? – Everyday Driver

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
$37,755 ecoboost :eyebulge:
Me-- base eco with pp 28k on the road, + $400 tune.
Nice review, agree about engine and exhaust note of the ecostang.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Watched that video last night and I'm glad they really did compare it to the competition.

speedracermustangfan

Custom User Title
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sean
Vehicle(s)
2015 subaru wrx
Look how fast he was going through those back roads with the wrx at 32:50...hustling that ecoboost.

This is a good comparison.

I needed 4 doors so I went with the subaru after a test drive and seeing the 27k msrp. I did want the sti though, it is in every way sharper and more suited for high performance driving in any condition. The sleeper status of the wrx is awesome. People probably think they're pulling up to a corolla or something lol. It's not very pretty but looks purposeful from certain angles. Could use tires, better brakes, and about 100 more hp.

My heart longs for the gt350...I want to at least order a base, but I really really want the track pack.

I'm saving my pennies to hopefully put a down payment on one by next december. I'm even furthering my education to get a raise to more easily afford it. Ford got my attention with the 47k msrp.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
here it is embedded

[ame]

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I wish they has the EcoBoost PP instead.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
For 98% of real world driving(work commute) the bigger mustang wins hands down, IMO.

oilfieldtrash

likes mustangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic (still love mustangs though)
I've owned the fiesta st and the ecoboost mustang now. Liked the st. The economy car roots were too apparent to me though. Didn't even have Bluetooth. Cramped and although it was a hatchback it had what felt like half the room of a Honda fit I had owned previously. The ecoboost mustang is a totally different class of car. Have gotten many compliments from strangers on the stang. Never once did anyone even notice the fiesta st.

emeraldprincess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost, 13' FRS, 2008 FJ Crusier
lol, I love this review!!! I own both of their #1's :lol:

I think this is one of a few reviews I've seen that ACTUALLY reviewed the car (Pros vs Cons) very well. It really does come down to the type of driver you are and I love how they kept pointing that out. I get sick of ppl asking me why I'm giving the FR-S up for the Stang but I love my response "It's my money and I can buy whatever I want".:headbang:

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
lol, I love this review!!! I own both of their #1's :lol:

I think this is one of a few reviews I've seen that ACTUALLY reviewed the car (Pros vs Cons) very well. It really does come down to the type of driver you are and I love how they kept pointing that out. I get sick of ppl asking me why I'm giving the FR-S up for the Stang but I love my response "It's my money and I can buy whatever I want".:headbang:
Yeah, I liked how they didn't tell you what car you should buy. They gave you the characteristics to let you decide. I don't doubt the FiST is a blast but it doesn't have any of the creature comforts the Mustang provides. I also like how they kept the comparison about the competition and didn't feel the need to bring up the GT at every opportunity like most reviews I've watched.

OP
OP

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
An interesting comparison overall. All of these rides compared offer a lot of sweet driving.Price and options always impact the sale in the end................:headbang:
Sponsored