AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
The math on the mods doesn't work that way, but the ecoboost will have its place as has been said. They will make a ton of power, and be very competitive with the stock v8s as well as faster. That will be the platform of the future, we will soon enough see an ecoboost v8.
Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
From what we are doing with our EB we are certain to upset quite a few GT owners new and old.

I love the GT's but this little 4 banger is fun to drive, gets better gas mileage and is cheaper to insure.

Thats the big thing with this car that alot of people are forgetting, the market for a fun to drive 4 cylinder Mustang is out there and thats the younger generation that dont want to pay a GT premium or GT insurance.

By this time next year you will see modded EB's making 400hp and 500tq and that will be done with better parts, better tuning and simple bolt on performance parts.

We look forward to serving those EB needs and plan to have our car on top of every "fastest list" around.

:headbang::headbang:

JJ

Not to start an argument, but for some people theres really no difference in insurance premium between a GT and an ecoboost. for some, its a HUGE difference.

tribaltek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 STi
Difference in insurance for me between Ecoboost and GT is about $60 per year.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Not to start an argument, but for some people theres really no difference in insurance premium between a GT and an ecoboost. for some, its a HUGE difference.
Yep...I understand a company needs to make a market but simple comments like those posted above by him purposely to make a divide between trim levels definitely pushes me away fr business with said company.

Every engine has its place. Threads like this and vendor comments like that are what are causing rifts in this forum. Go be better then the competition and quit the pissing contest within ourselves....

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
From what we are doing with our EB we are certain to upset quite a few GT owners new and old.

I love the GT's but this little 4 banger is fun to drive, gets better gas mileage and is cheaper to insure.

Thats the big thing with this car that alot of people are forgetting, the market for a fun to drive 4 cylinder Mustang is out there and thats the older generation that dont want to pay a GT premium or GT insurance.

By this time next year you will see modded EB's making 400hp and 500tq and that will be done with better parts, better tuning and simple bolt on performance parts.

We look forward to serving those EB needs and plan to have our car on top of every "fastest list" around.

:headbang::headbang:

JJ
99.9% agree...Fixed it for a +1 :D

Sponsored

xsboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
Gt, same mods ...gone again. If u wanted a race car shouldn't have got a highway commuter .lol

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
Gt, same mods ...gone again. If u wanted a race car shouldn't have got a highway commuter .lol
turn around and look behind you. You missed the point entirely

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Nope got the point.
These cars won't pass a modded GT in a quarter mile, but will be able to pass them in a 0-60, 0-70 race with similar mods. The turbos will make more torque quicker, and if tuned right, will keep the power until around 5500-6000 rpm. The GT's high revving 7500+ RPM will win over in the quarter mile or 60 rolls.

Don't sleep on these cars, otherwise you'll be left scratching your head after a stoplight race.

Sponsored

Paulie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
If I wanted a turbo 4 it would be a Subaru. I had one and they handle like nothing I'd ever driven before.
Mustang v8 will live longer than a modded turbo 4
There's no replacement for displacement.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
See this is what im talking about...JUST STOP.

7500+ rpm? Do people understand what they type before they type it?

Stop the EB vs GT pissing contests.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
See this is what im talking about...JUST STOP.

7500+ rpm? Do people understand what they type before they type it?

Stop the EB vs GT pissing contests.
With the 11-14's with a few bolt ons the red lines were pushed to 7500+. Look up a dyno sheet for the cobra jet intake manifold for the coyote engines. Do YOU understand what you're talking about?

Don't try to act like the ecoboost guys started the pissing contests. This is the ecoboost board, where it was discussed how close this car can get to a GT. This wasn't on the GT board or on the main board. Nothing wrong with that. No bashing of a GT was made.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
With the 11-14's with a few bolt ons the red lines were pushed to 7500+. Look up a dyno sheet for the cobra jet intake manifold for the coyote engines. Do YOU understand what you're talking about?

Don't try to act like the ecoboost guys started the pissing contests. This is the ecoboost board, where it was discussed how close this car can get to a GT. This wasn't on the GT board or on the main board. Nothing wrong with that. No bashing of a GT was made.
Let me help you.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/announcement.php?f=2

3) No Inter-Model Bashing*— Inter-model bashing by owners and fans of a particular S550 Mustang model against another S550 model will not be tolerated. This includes bashing of owners of the V6, EcoBoost, or V8 Mustangs in all of its different (and future) incarnations. We are all here out of a common passion for our cars. Enthusiasm for one model should not come at the expense of the others.*

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Let me help you.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/announcement.php?f=2

3) No Inter-Model Bashing*— Inter-model bashing by owners and fans of a particular S550 Mustang model against another S550 model will not be tolerated. This includes bashing of owners of the V6, EcoBoost, or V8 Mustangs in all of its different (and future) incarnations. We are all here out of a common passion for our cars. Enthusiasm for one model should not come at the expense of the others.*
Where was there bashing? LOL there was discussion. You came in and mocked me stating I didn't understand what I was saying. That was bashing.
Sponsored