Sponsored

Ecoboost at Southampton as of today. How long from there on?

shav_m

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Shav
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2016 Mustang Ecoboost
So i've been looking through the posts in this forum which has helped me a lot for my future modification plans and even get through the waiting time for my car to be delivered. So finally my 2.3 White Ecoboost with black roof (similar to someone in this forum with no plate P1USE) is at southampton docks as of today. Therefore i decided to create an account seeing that i would get my car in a couple days time. Probably the youngest too :ninja:

However i get a call from my dealer saying that my car would be at the showroom at the end of next month?! I already suffered enough, another month will bound to kill me lol. So how long does it actually take for it to reach the dealers from southampton? Im aware that they do checks on the car, but really another 4 weeks? :shrug::shrug:

Any armytrix fanatic would love this. Also during my research for modification i message armytrix both email and through instagram and they said this:

http://imgur.com/qghRfnq
Sponsored

WindveilNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium convertible
Can't help except to let you know that there are some of us suffering on this side of the pond from some version of the same thing. My vert was built the week. Yesterday I was told it is an a train from Flat Rock to the JerZ (that is New JerZ - not the Channel Island;)) and it won't be in the showroom for two weeks. I could drive to Detroit and back in a day (a long day). I hate to wait.

On reason for your delay is probably tax assessment at customs. When my Porsche was delivered it sat in port in Rhode Island for longer than it took to ship until the customs and tax guys got around to actually working . What is slower and less productive than a government worker? A unionized government worker:doh: I bet your wait has something to do with that as well - something else that exists on both side of the Pond:lol: