Sponsored

EB Mustang Exhaust sound Clip thread.

tommyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 EcoBoost HPP manual
Hi folks. Been away for 2 years since I replaced my 16 EcoBoost for a accord coupe v6. I liked the car but missed the mustang so if this has been covered I apologize. Just got a 20 EcoBoost manual and would like to install an exhaust without drone. Is there such a thing. The magnaflow catback I installed on the accord had drone so bad I put the stock one back on. I don't care what type of system it is as long as my teeth don't rattle. Thanks
Sponsored

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Hi folks. Been away for 2 years since I replaced my 16 EcoBoost for a accord coupe v6. I liked the car but missed the mustang so if this has been covered I apologize. Just got a 20 EcoBoost manual and would like to install an exhaust without drone. Is there such a thing. The magnaflow catback I installed on the accord had drone so bad I put the stock one back on. I don't care what type of system it is as long as my teeth don't rattle. Thanks
Muffler delete with the longest resonated tips you can find

Sponsored

FourdBanger18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
Ebay resonator and straight pipe. Zero drone and best option since we’re turbo boyz. Keep it single exit

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
If you dont have my set up, get it. And thank me later. Resonator delete replaced with magnaflow midpipe muffler, throw on a Y pipe and straight pipe to some new BIGGER tips. Stock ones are booboo.

Cheo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Was thinking of a resonator (suitcase) delete for my HPP but to my surprise (I was not aware of this) there isn’t one. Pretty nice setup, Didn’t look up the muffler part numbers but I’m assuming GT mufflers?
BA794A14-CC66-4195-81D1-82DBF1AFE2E5.jpeg
1DF35A49-76D6-48C6-8F3E-D616126C3F12.jpeg

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I have a cvfab 3.0 catted downpipe, that goes into a 3 inch pipe, that splits into 2.5 inch pipes, running that into my awe mufflers.

here was initial install

and outside gf recorded.

and

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
its a good bit deeper in person, its that eco engine, doesn't really do it justice on camera for any of our exhaust. I really like how mine turned out though in the end

Bigstang16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red EB
I have a cvfab 3.0 catted downpipe, that goes into a 3 inch pipe, that splits into 2.5 inch pipes, running that into my awe mufflers.

here was initial install

and outside gf recorded.

and
That really sounds great too bad I can't go this route because I don't want to void my warranty (100k). How loud are the AWE axel backs as the only mod?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
That really sounds great too bad I can't go this route because I don't want to void my warranty (100k). How loud are the AWE axel backs as the only mod?
I enjoyed it, after I had it, I wanted a little louder, got resonator delete. was happy, got a catted downpipe, happier. all 3 are great. AWE isn't as loud as Roush etc by itself. but it has a good sound. go to American muscle or cjpp one of those sites have the install/video review of it with decibels etc

peoples1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS
Thermal R&D - has the hemholtz Chambers in them, very little to no drone. Excellent sound.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
My cold start lol.
Sponsored