Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.danpearsonphoto.com
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Greetings, is anyone running an EB with automatic and the performance pkg in F street SCCA. If so how have you been doing overall and how are you doing against the 15 GT's with PP?

The other side of this is anyone running a GT with automatic in this same class, and how is it doing against the GT PP cars?

I bought a 15 GT, PP in Dec but after hurting my left leg I am going to sell mine and buy an AT, but ford doesn't sell the GT with PP and the auto!!!!!!!

I talked to my dealer friend, I am not the only one that wants this setup, but ford won't do it. My dealer even tried to order one and ford rejected the order.

SO my problem is which way to go the EB auto with PP or the GT auto, which gives me narrower wheels or must go to the Premium model to get 20 x9 wheels, and no PP. :frusty:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
See the wheels forums for dozens of guys who will be happy to sell you bigger wheels. And I think Ford Racing has the Brembo PP brakes out in an upgrade package as well.

ecolulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecostang, magnetic, base, PP, Recaros
Grintch, that won't work. He wants to stay in F-Street, so he can't put larger wheels or swap brakes. Hence his hard decisions...

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
No brake change. I think you can go up/down 1" and stay legal. Will check to make sure.

I've been very competitive in FS with my EB/6MT/PP. I can be beat by better drivers, but I can beat the v8s. Same driver; my car and 13 GT, mine was faster. Driver said it was much better balanced and the power was put down more efficiently.

Sponsored

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Grintch, that won't work. He wants to stay in F-Street, so he can't put larger wheels or swap brakes. Hence his hard decisions...
Well the 50th Anniversary packages could be had with PP & Auto, but you have to do the full option package conversion to be F Street legal. And I don't know the details of what the anniversary package had, so that could be potentially pricey.

What does the EB performance pack have that the standard GT doesn't? I though it used the standard GT brakes & tires. Does it have the torsen diff?

clubricer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang PP white
No brake change. I think you can go up/down 1" and stay legal. Will check to make sure.

I've been very competitive in FS with my EB/6MT/PP. I can be beat by better drivers, but I can beat the v8s. Same driver; my car and 13 GT, mine was faster. Driver said it was much better balanced and the power was put down more efficiently.
I can see the EB being faster than the 14 down GT V8s, but it's futile to think that you can beat the 15 GTs ;)

ecolulz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecostang, magnetic, base, PP, Recaros
When I said bigger wheels, I mean wider. We can run 18-20 on a PP car since it came with 19x9, but you have to stick with 9in width, and +/- 7mm on the offset.
Sponsored