Sponsored

Early look at 2020 Shelby GT500 Options

MikeyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Premium - Brembo - Race Red
Single CD? I thought those were gone. Do the GT350s still have single CD?
Sponsored

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
I guess my real question is do i have to know how to do this? Obviously dealer/salesman dependent, but i don't want some stupid guy ordering my GT500 with pink recaros and 4cyl engine only to be kicked back, i am be over dramatic but you get my point. I want to help myself if needed.. All the dealerships i have visited i have known more about the cars then they do so i am concerned about the ordering inteligence, or am i overthinking this,, surely the ordering system is dummy proof?

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Has there been any photos of a convertible GT500? I dont care for verts, but curious how Ford designed the convertible gt500.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Has there been any photos of a convertible GT500? I dont care for verts, but curious how Ford designed the convertible gt500.
Google 2013 GT500 convertible.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Single CD? I thought those were gone. Do the GT350s still have single CD?
Yes. My 17 has a single CD. I think I used it once...maybe...?

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I guess my real question is do i have to know how to do this? Obviously dealer/salesman dependent, but i don't want some stupid guy ordering my GT500 with pink recaros and 4cyl engine only to be kicked back, i am be over dramatic but you get my point. I want to help myself if needed.. All the dealerships i have visited i have known more about the cars then they do so i am concerned about the ordering inteligence, or am i overthinking this,, surely the ordering system is dummy proof?
They will print you an order confirmation sheet with all your options. If you see something wrong, tell them and they can fix it

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
They will print you an order confirmation sheet with all your options. If you see something wrong, tell them and they can fix it
Saw your signature, with the base model and stripped interior, how light did you get your car? I'm guessing around 35xxlbs?

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Saw your signature, with the base model and stripped interior, how light did you get your car? I'm guessing around 35xxlbs?
Neither of my cars are base model, and my ZX2 is the one with the stripped interior. That one is about 2200lbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I am wondering how much the painted stripes are going to cost. The stripe package on a 2005 Ford GT was $5500.

Sponsored

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
You check the config before you'd ok it & pay a deposit. You can get a copy of that VOC with line items & prices from the dealer.
You can also ask, after it's submitted to Ford & it becomes a Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement,.for a copy of that confirmation (DORA).

That's what I did - turns out the DORA didn't have me as the customer but rather the dealer - we don't know how it got screwed up- no big deal but glad I checked options like black roof still in the DORA given the order check site wasn't showing it...until it did (flaky). The DORA is the final word other than the car itself.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I love that it has options for all of the exposed carbon fiber. That's awesome for a sub 120k car

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
I think I will order mine now so it will be here in late 2020. Great car.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Can any of you guys out there that are "In the Know" please explain to me all the different "options" on those stripes packages???? Iam an older fellow and find it quite confusing. Just hear me out for a second, as an example the "Ebony Stripes" package is listed "twice" with 2 different code numbers. I can't really understand what they are trying to say??? Another question would be is the "Vinal Stripes", are they only available in "white"???? Why not black too??? Like I say I find it quite confusing. Since Iam getting a car I hope somebody can help me out. THANK YOU.

OP
OP
likeaboss

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Can any of you guys out there that are "In the Know" please explain to me all the different "options" on those stripes packages???? Iam an older fellow and find it quite confusing. Just hear me out for a second, as an example the "Ebony Stripes" package is listed "twice" with 2 different code numbers. I can't really understand what they are trying to say??? Another question would be is the "Vinal Stripes", are they only available in "white"???? Why not black too??? Like I say I find it quite confusing. Since Iam getting a car I hope somebody can help me out. THANK YOU.
One code is for painted and one is for vinyl. Not every dealer will have the option to order painted stripes though. The painted stripes and Carbon Fiber Track Pack have production limitations of about 1250 cars.
Sponsored