E-Tuners That Will Tune California Cars

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80
I thought I read that Lund will no longer offer E-Tunes for California cars. Are there any reputable tuners that will? Or has California CARB scared everyone off with threats to fine.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
Email Lund and ask them. Last I heard, they were tuning as long as you signed a waiver stating that your car is off road use only.
If not, Email Shaun at AED. He's in Nor Cal and will take care of you.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Won't be long until its every where, enjoy while you can.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
After President Trump retires the swamp will return, regulations of vehicles will be on the hot list. The expansion of electric vehicle sales will give new regulations for yearly mileage reports and road taxes due.

The gasoline engine will be cursed as a vehicle causing climate change and will be charge a carbon footprint tax. Your top speed will be limited by what speed zone you are in.

Future cars will have a computer that can be linked by government agencies that will be notified when you speed, change parts on your car, where you been, most likely will have cameras facing to see interior of car that can be linked. Your smart TVs already have that, along with all your devices in your home.

Oh yes in the near future you will not be able to modify your vehicle. The government will push the public not to own a vehicle but to use community vehicles. These vehicles will be bean shaped self driving electric vehicles that everyone uses with a smart phone app.

Sponsored

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
I thought I read that Lund will no longer offer E-Tunes for California cars. Are there any reputable tuners that will? Or has California CARB scared everyone off with threats to fine.
Lund will tune California residents however like stated, you will need to sign a waiver for it. Also AED is local to California. Hit me up and I can get you squared away.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
+1 for AED in Cali and offering e / flex tunes.

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
After President Trump retires the swamp will return, regulations of vehicles will be on the hot list. The expansion of electric vehicle sales will give new regulations for yearly mileage reports and road taxes due.

The gasoline engine will be cursed as a vehicle causing climate change and will be charge a carbon footprint tax. Your top speed will be limited by what speed zone you are in.

Future cars will have a computer that can be linked by government agencies that will be notified when you speed, change parts on your car, where you been, most likely will have cameras facing to see interior of car that can be linked. Your smart TVs already have that, along with all your devices in your home.

Oh yes in the near future you will not be able to modify your vehicle. The government will push the public not to own a vehicle but to use community vehicles. These vehicles will be bean shaped self driving electric vehicles that everyone uses with a smart phone app.
But... on the upside, soylent green will be people...

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
Greg at RET will tune 2018's with a flex tune. I will be going to him for a dyno tune in a couple of thousand miles when my car hits 5k miles. He's been in business for years and goes back to the '03 Cobra days when they ruled the streets. He's in So Cal.

luv2drum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Albert
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Greg at RET will tune 2018's with a flex tune. I will be going to him for a dyno tune in a couple of thousand miles when my car hits 5k miles. He's been in business for years and goes back to the '03 Cobra days when they ruled the streets. He's in So Cal.
Greg tuned my built Ford Lightning truck back in the day. Truck had great driveabiltiy and was a monster at WOT. I agree, he definitely knows how to write a great Mustang calibration, plus he is a real down to earth guy.
Sponsored