Dyno Results: Whipple SC on Whipple Tune

Dark Horse GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Black PP
30 is the magic number I had in mind that I would be disappointed to see less than, considering how much louder its going to make the car. But I wouldnt be surprised if i see anywhere from ZERO to 50., anything outside of there will shock me lol.
I'm looking forward to seeing your results also Charles! Please keep us posted :thumbsup:
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Oh I'll be willing to bet they will. Hopefully at least 30 rwhp. Your putting in the exact setup I want. Looking forward to hearing if you get drone with the headers. I refuse to get drone again so I'm kinda leery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
most drone comes from deleting the resonator

if your not getting it now with your aftermarket cat back, that shouldn't change with the headers.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I hope that's true. I currently am using Ford Racing Sport by Borla and have zero drone. So you think installing Kooks LT and hi flow "green" cats will keep me drone free?

I have been on the fence about installing them and was planning to switch to Borla Touring if I got the drone.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I hope that's true. I currently am using Ford Racing Sport by Borla and have zero drone. So you think installing Kooks LT and hi flow "green" cats will keep me drone free?

I have been on the fence about installing them and was planning to switch to Borla Touring if I got the drone.

if you feel you have no drone now, I do not forsee you picking up with the lts. the lts intensify what you have already. they typically don't create anything new

with or without the cats

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
will this fit on my Honda?

Sponsored

lobe50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Looks like Thursday night I am getting on the lift to start on my clutch and Kooks 1-7/8 LTH w/ cats install.

I have no idea how much time to expect this to take me... but if I get it done before Saturday, perhaps I will put it back on the dyno and see how much power the LTH make, if any. They better make at least 25HP or I will be taking them off!
Wondering what ever happened with your upgrades....thread fell offf or a month now ?? lol

OP
OP

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP

lobe50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Awesome ...Thank you.
I am following closely before deciding on which forced induction route to go.......