ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
yeah , just received news that my jobs company has been bought out and not sure if ill Have a job by the end of this year.
Sorry about your new level of stress. but stop and take a breath.
Once the title is sent to the bank, it is a used car.
You will take a bath on it, if they take it back as a used unit.
I'd go take to them and if they can still sell it as a new unit, title not issued yet. Then maybe see how bad it be.
But, I'd instead be in a "hold" pattern. Cars and trucks on lots are not going to be back to the pre ovid levels anytime soon. So the bath you take If and when you get a pink slip will most likely be the same.
Now, if you know that it is almost a given that you'll be shown the door, Do what you must.
Again sorry to hear, but you might be jumping the gun.
If you have to take a bath because they now have to sell it as used, you might as well enjoy it till the hammer falls, That might never happen.
It also depends on how much the balance owned on it is, to value. Your money down might go poof . or have to give them the keys and cash. On the bright side used car values are high.
Good luck. But my opinion is if the paperwork already gone through and them taking it back means they can only sell it as used, and you're going to take a bath, I'd hold off, and wait and see, you'll get the same amount on a car with 500 miles as one with 5k on it.
Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
If the buyers are smart they don't touch the company for a year or so and even then minimal touch ....people make companies and that's what they're buying....
Unless the whole point of buying is to take out the otherguy.

xSouthSyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GT
I don’t know about the used car prices in the US, but in Australia I can sell my 18 month old Mustang GT for the same price I paid for it.
Used car prices have gone thru the roof over here because of Covid and the limited supply of import vehicles.
Sponsored