Sponsored

Dtc code P00C6?

Retdet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Eco boost PP ingot silver
I just installed the Lund tune 93oct. this past weekend and this afternoon when I left work I got on it to beat traffic and the car started sputtering and stalled at red light. Finally started this code pops up on my sct tuner. I've wot since I installed tune no problem. After clearing code the car ran fine though no wot going home. Is something I need to worry about and what does it mean.
Sponsored

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
How full was your gas tank, how many miles on your car and do you know when you need to change your fuel filter?

OP
OP

Retdet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Half of tank.

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
I had this code ivt22 denso plug with broken insulator would cover the electrode and put it under tdc fault replaced plugs all sorted with brisk racing plugs RR 14 ys never saw code again.. Denso are crap I hope you don't have them that's were I would start..

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I had this code ivt22 denso plug with broken insulator would cover the electrode and put it under tdc fault replaced plugs all sorted with brisk racing plugs RR 14 ys never saw code again.. Denso are crap I hope you don't have them that's were I would start..
You pretty much never stall with one cracked or failed plug, this is usually a low fuel pressure code, it could have been a hickup with the fuel pump, low fuel tank (less than 8th of a tank) pickup up crap if there is anything in the tank, or blocked fuel lines. Could be other causes for a stall issue that results in this code, but its probably something similar, such as bad fuel pump or relay. I would take it to the dealer if your still under warranty. The fact it happened under acceleration I would think its fuel pump related.

Sponsored

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
I hit a fuel pressure/volume limit in my tuned EB Flex before. Reflashed the tune and it was good to go.

OP
OP

Retdet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks everyone for the advice, no problems today but when I got home put stock tune in then reinstalled Lund tune. No problems so far but if it happens again dealership here I come. Hopefully it was a hiccup.
Sponsored