No Limit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Hello,

I had mods performed by MRT on my EcoBoost and now the DTC is displaying the following codes.

DTC Codes:
P0354
B1446
B108A
P04DB - Existing Code

- Replaced steering wheel to GT350R Steering Wheel
- Replaced factory sparkplugs to Adams sparkplugs - 1 wire was not plugged in had MRT plug it in
- Replaced intercooler

Have any of you ever seen these codes or have any idea how to resolve these issues? Thanks in advance for your help.
Sponsored

OP
OP

mSTANG_1

No Limit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
Forgot to mention:

Installed MagnaFlow CatBack Competition Exhaust system

I8ACHEVY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Deep Impact Blue EcoBoost Premium A/T
I get the P04DB about once every 6 weeks. No real rhyme or reason. This was sometime after the catch can and JLT air intake install. Haven't been able to track down a cause yet.

daniel94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustangs
Hello,

I had mods performed by MRT on my EcoBoost and now the DTC is displaying the following codes.

DTC Codes:
P0354
B1446
B108A
P04DB - Existing Code

- Replaced steering wheel to GT350R Steering Wheel
- Replaced factory sparkplugs to Adams sparkplugs - 1 wire was not plugged in had MRT plug it in
- Replaced intercooler

Have any of you ever seen these codes or have any idea how to resolve these issues? Thanks in advance for your help.
P0354
- Related to a coilpack. If they left one unplugged, plugging it in may have resolved the issue and the DTC may need to be cleared.

B1446
- Related to a problem with the front park lamps. Make sure everything is connected properly and working and then clear the DTC.

B108A
- An issue with the Start Button. It was either stuck or disconnected somehow. If it works properly, attempt to clear the DTC.

P04DB
- This is a crankcase ventilation issue. You either have a disconnected hose coming into your crankcase pressure sensor or a bad seal somewhere such as the oil dipstick or oil cap.

OP
OP

mSTANG_1

No Limit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for your feedback- greatly appreciate it:cheers:

Since the necessary actions were taken with the mods, I will clear the ECU hopefully that'll resolve the issues.
Sponsored