Sponsored

Driving the 2021 Mach1 6-speed Tremec. Fun car!

Ford Funatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang SVT Cobra 2013 Mustang GT/CS

Hope everyone is doing well. Check out my YouTube channel. The Mach 1 was a blast to drive.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis

Hope everyone is doing well. Check out my YouTube channel. The Mach 1 was a blast to drive. Like & Subscribe for all your Ford content.
You sold it two days ago?

TGYNYY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1

Sponsored

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Did you make any money on the sale ?
In another comment on YT he said he would borrow his buddies Mach 1 for more videos. I don’t think he ever owned one.

OP
OP
Ford Funatic

Ford Funatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang SVT Cobra 2013 Mustang GT/CS
In another comment on YT he said he would borrow his buddies Mach 1 for more videos. I don’t think he ever owned one.
I want to apologize to you guys. This was never my car. Belonged to a good friend of mine. He purchased....had it 2 weeks and sold it. I actually wanted the car but could not afford it at this time. I have 2 mustangs and a ProCharged F250 with the 7.3 gas.
Just a long story cut short this was a miss understanding. Turned out to make me
Look bad. I am a car enthusiast. I’m Just on here trying to make friends and share my content with you guys. Sorry. I will probably just stop with YouTube all together.... I don’t think I have the personality for it.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I want to apologize to you guys. This was never my car. Belonged to a good friend of mine. He purchased....had it 2 weeks and sold it. I actually wanted the car but could not afford it at this time. I have 2 mustangs and a ProCharged F250 with the 7.3 gas.
Just a long story cut short this was a miss understanding. Turned out to make me
Look bad. I am a car enthusiast. I’m Just on here trying to make friends and share my content with you guys. Sorry. I will probably just stop with YouTube all together.... I don’t think I have the personality for it.
I’d like to see some video of the procharged 7.3!

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
You went that fast by driveways, etc? Even in my crazy younger days I wouldn't do that.

I strongly suggest you change your habits before you kill someone.

Just read your last post. Your buddy needs a serious ticket to change his behavior.
Sponsored