Sponsored

Drink, Drank, Drunk...What are you all drinking tonight?

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Tonight we will be having a fire, putting on Christmas music and wrapping gifts. Enjoying a drink to kickoff the Holiday Season!
IMG_2281.jpg
Sponsored

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
I'M GONNA POUND SOME BLADE AND BOW BECAUSE I AM SO PISSED OFF WITH WORK RIGHT NOW.

Blade and Bow is a really good bourbon if you like the butter and smooth whisky. Definitely something to cherrish if you manage to get your hands on it.

OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
people keep hittin you up ? lmao
Yes. And it's too much right now. I can't and don't care to keep track of them anymore. Deleted Tinder a month later. Match was okay, but 90% were no go from the start. Still have Bumble, but I've just been ignoring it for few weeks.

Match kept giving me a "recommend" woman every few days. No offense intended, but she's an actual dwarf. I'm 6'4" how in the fuck is that supposed to work?
da-fuck-the-fuck.gif

Sponsored

OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I drink everything... I enjoy doing it. Even though I know it's very unhealthy, I'm inclined to think that we're all going to die anyway, so why shouldn't I do what I like? I don't want you to think I'm an alcoholic. It's just that sometimes I have wine after work. Also, while watching a movie, I also prefer to drink some good liquor. And as for soccer matches, it's obvious... How can you watch soccer without a bottle of beer? But still, to avoid addiction, I gradually reduce the dose of alcohol to myself. Because after a doctor from fherehab.com told me about the consequences, it made me a little confused. Because I don't want to experience pain from alcohol, I only want to enjoy alcohol.
Sounds like you already see you have a problem with it. You just don't want to accept the fact that you have a problem with it.

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
Yes. And it's too much right now. I can't and don't care to keep track of them anymore. Deleted Tinder a month later. Match was okay, but 90% were no go from the start. Still have Bumble, but I've just been ignoring it for few weeks.

Match kept giving me a "recommend" woman every few days. No offense intended, but she's an actual dwarf. I'm 6'4" how in the fuck is that supposed to work?
da-fuck-the-fuck.gif
damn that would stress me out bro

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
This a weird one....

Baller Single Malt. California-made Japanese-Style Whiskey. All the notes of a Scotch but with a bright Umeboshi tone to boot. It's different.
IMG_0874.JPEG

OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Never done it heard it's a total waste of time with so many fakes and ghosts. Better to put yourself out there in person.
Eh, I wouldn't say it's a total waste of time. Gotta sort through the profiles to find genuine people outta the BS and/or no effort ones.

I've struck up convos with a few dozen. Went on a few casual dates. Nothing serious has come from any of it yet, but still I'm meeting new people at least.

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Well I met my wife of 11 years on yahoo personals. You do have to wade through the pool of fakes and trash to find the real ones and then you have to wade through them to find a good one. But it can be worthwhile.

But I thought this was a drinking thread.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Well I met my wife of 11 years on yahoo personals. You do have to wade through the pool of fakes and trash to find the real ones and then you have to wade through them to find a good one. But it can be worthwhile.

But I thought this was a drinking thread.
It's as much a drinking thread as it is a general convo thread. I brought the idea over from a few other forums I was on.

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For any bourbon guys, yes I bought two. Been looking for years and I finally found a few. Never gonna guess where I found them and no not Kentucky which I visit often as my wife's family is from there. I am horribly disappointed and prefer other bourbons over this, especially at $56 per bottle.
IMG_20220115_102937553.jpg

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
I am horribly disappointed and prefer other bourbons over this, especially at $56 per bottle.
This makes me so sad. Blanton's is actually one of my favorites, but it's been years since I've seen a bottle.

The last bottle I had, I bought in Louisville KY when I went up for a Erykah Badu concert. That was 2017 😞

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This makes me so sad. Blanton's is actually one of my favorites, but it's been years since I've seen a bottle.

The last bottle I had, I bought in Louisville KY when I went up for a Erykah Badu concert. That was 2017 😞
Sad indeed. I've had good blantons but it may be that as production increased, quality decreased.
Sponsored