Sponsored

Drink, Drank, Drunk...What are you all drinking tonight?

OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Been icing it off and on. Here comes the bruising

E2307374-559C-4FF2-8753-2776AEB69DE1.jpeg

76D387C3-8748-46F9-A718-DD1AC2EA3257.jpeg

OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
This is what it looked like for a couple seconds:
1634412980185.png

OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I'm gonna go pick up a pizza and a 6 pack of something then just hangout and finish watching Squid Game.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
mmm Asahi

OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Realized a few hours ago that I banged up my knee too. Pile it on. im ready for the abuse right now!

OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
took another day off from work to wallow in my misery. Can’t sleep at all. :(

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Realized a few hours ago that I banged up my knee too. Pile it on. im ready for the abuse right now!
Hurts like hell.

IMG_0993.jpeg

the shoulder is way worse pain wise.
At least it's not bad as the time I lost the tip of my finger on the side of the road when a stock car jack slipped in the dirt ,was getting ready to put a spar tire on a Toyota Corolla.was in some soft dirt early in the morning the gusty wind from a big rig was enough to shift the car while I was working on it ,right before I could get the tire on it shifted catching my ring finger between the fender and spare tire .all the weight of the car came down between my finger ,fender and tire .the tire just setting on the ground holding the car up with my finger stuck in there for like what felt like forever ,slowly pinching and cutting my tip of my finger..I could not reach my phone ,because it was in the vehicle, no one could here my screams ,was literally trapped liked a animal. Finally the soft fender of the Toyota Corolla cut clean and took the tip off . More to the story. I'm just happy it grew back.

OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
At least it's not bad as the time I lost the tip of my finger on the side of the road when a stock car jack slipped in the dirt ,was getting ready to put a spar tire on a Toyota Corolla.was in some soft dirt early in the morning the gusty wind from a big rig was enough to shift the car while I was working on it ,right before I could get the tire on it shifted catching my ring finger between the fender and spare tire .all the weight of the car came down between my finger ,fender and tire .the tire just setting on the ground holding the car up with my finger stuck in there for like what felt like forever ,slowly pinching and cutting my tip of my finger..I could not reach my phone ,because it was in the vehicle, no one could here my screams ,was literally trapped liked a animal. Finally the soft fender of the Toyota Corolla cut clean and took the tip off . More to the story. I'm just happy it grew back.
oh man fuck that.

I ended up back at an urgent care place tonight to get the finger checked out. X-Rays came back cleanish, possible light break just behind the joint. But have a similar line in the adjacent finger. So likely nothing; just a dislocation. Doc said the finger was lined up "perfectly". so that's good. Looking at 4ish weeks in a splint.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sierra Nevada - "Narwhal"... One and done on this seasonal beauty.
Sponsored