Drink, Drank, Drunk...What are you all drinking tonight?

Hanavarian

Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
Ticino 7D
Eh, I wouldn't say it's a total waste of time. Gotta sort through the profiles to find genuine people outta the BS and/or no effort ones.

I've struck up convos with a few dozen. Went on a few casual dates. Nothing serious has come from any of it yet, but still I'm meeting new people at least.
Good to hear! I've heard from guys and girls it's so time consuming and exhaustive although one husband hunting educated very attractive girl I know did achieve her goal after about 180 date in 1.5 yrs!
Advertisement

Superspirit

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Well I met my wife of 11 years on yahoo personals. You do have to wade through the pool of fakes and trash to find the real ones and then you have to wade through them to find a good one. But it can be worthwhile.

But I thought this was a drinking thread.

OP
OP
JohnnyGT

JohnnyGT

Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Well I met my wife of 11 years on yahoo personals. You do have to wade through the pool of fakes and trash to find the real ones and then you have to wade through them to find a good one. But it can be worthwhile.

But I thought this was a drinking thread.
It's as much a drinking thread as it is a general convo thread. I brought the idea over from a few other forums I was on.

Shadow277

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
For any bourbon guys, yes I bought two. Been looking for years and I finally found a few. Never gonna guess where I found them and no not Kentucky which I visit often as my wife's family is from there. I am horribly disappointed and prefer other bourbons over this, especially at $56 per bottle.
IMG_20220115_102937553.jpg

Weyland-Yutani

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
I am horribly disappointed and prefer other bourbons over this, especially at $56 per bottle.
This makes me so sad. Blanton's is actually one of my favorites, but it's been years since I've seen a bottle.

The last bottle I had, I bought in Louisville KY when I went up for a Erykah Badu concert. That was 2017 😞

Shadow277

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
This makes me so sad. Blanton's is actually one of my favorites, but it's been years since I've seen a bottle.

The last bottle I had, I bought in Louisville KY when I went up for a Erykah Badu concert. That was 2017 😞
Sad indeed. I've had good blantons but it may be that as production increased, quality decreased.

SL8888

Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
Took the family(3 daughters, 2 son in laws & 2 grand children) to a hockey game tonight.
Tickets included food and booze. Lots of "Jack" on the rocks for me and my son in laws.
Girls were drinking "Titos" and some thing, on the rocks....Nothing fancy, just a fun time...
BTW, my beautiful bride (who doesn't drink), was driving...Cheers ! 🥃

Advertisement

22 - Velgen Wheels - 2
Advertisement