Dreamscience/ford dealer dates

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
Can someone put up the list of dates that ford/dreamscience are doing around UK to show their performance products off, saw it on facebook but cannot find it now cheers
And maybe a poll to see who's going to which
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Can someone put up the list of dates that ford/dreamscience are doing around UK to show their performance products off, saw it on facebook but cannot find it now cheers
I was trying to organise a roof top meet at Wolverhampton dealership on their weekend as the roof can hold 200 cars.

But it seems the council won't allow it, noise pollution because their are residential very close to the dealership. :(

So that plan fell apart, could still turn up though, Wolverhampton one is 25th and 26th February if memory serves me right.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I was trying to organise a roof top meet at Wolverhampton dealership on their weekend as the roof can hold 200 cars.

But it seems the council won't allow it, noise pollution because their are residential very close to the dealership. :(

So that plan fell apart, could still turn up though, Wolverhampton one is 25th and 26th February if memory serves me right.
Might pop a long to this, surprised council wouldn't allow it, if the dealership 'owns' said rooftop, it's private property, as long as it's within certain hours (Ie, not before curfew) then fk em.:lol:

Worth asking 'Carl Dreamscience' on fb, he'll be able to tell you.

KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls

Hull
Saturday 28th Jan
Sunday 29th Jan

Old Trafford
Saturday 11th Feb
Sunday 12th Feb

Wolverhampton
Saturday 25th Feb
Sunday 26th Feb

Chester
Saturday 11th March
Sunday 12th March

Lincoln
Saturday 25th March
Sunday 26th March

Bedford
Saturday 8th April
Sunday 9th April

Preston
Saturday 22nd April
Sunday 23rd April

Batley
Saturday 6th May
Sunday 7th May

Leicester
Saturday 20th May
Sunday 21st May

Walsall
Saturday 3rd June
Sunday 4th June

Cardiff
Saturday 17th June
Sunday 18th June

Darlington
Saturday 1st July
Sunday 2nd July

Edinburgh
Saturday 15th July
Sunday 16th July

I was at the Glasgow one before Christmas. Guys are cool. They filmed a promo vid in the dealership parking area and booted the arse outa their demo Mustang.

welsh treg

Mid life crisis guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pony power
Can anyone give an informed answer re the warranty situation.

Dream science seem to have the backing of Evans Halshaw, but I have big doubts when it comes to making an engine warranty claim, it seems a very grey area to me :confused:

Anyone from EH or DS care to comment ?

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are NO FORD-warrantied engine tunes available in the UK for the GT to my knowledge.
This, you form a good relationship with your dealership, then when making claims the modifications do not get in the way.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
There are NO FORD-warrantied engine tunes available in the UK for the GT to my knowledge.
Bingo, a friend claimed Mountune was warranty protected.... Messaged mountune (again) and they told me it wasn't, his dealer said it was etc... Wonder how that'll go if his engine goes kaput :crazy:!

No tunes are protected, but, if ford ever release their PP's they'll be the only ones

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This, you form a good relationship with your dealership, then when making claims the modifications do not get in the way.
Currently trying to form a relationship with a new dealership since my one went bust.

Gonna have to work hard too as I may need a new gearbox. :lol:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently trying to form a relationship with a new dealership since my one went bust.

Gonna have to work hard too as I may need a new gearbox. :lol:

It is a reason why I stayed away from the shifters and 1pc driveshafts, because all the gear box and clutch issues people in the US are getting have one or both of those modifications.

My only guess is:
- Shifter: Because it shifts faster maybe causes premature wear on something
- 1pc driveshaft: You lose the rubber guibo which is there for good reason, NVH but also cancelling out harmful harmonics.

I am not saying they cause troubles but the people having issues have one or both those modifications and gear boxes really should not be giving issues in first 100k miles, let alone 10-20k.

I am sure you will be fine m8, thrust bearing is normally clutch issue though, not gearbox.
Sponsored