Sponsored

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Might be just me, but FJG without stripes looks pretty dull to me. It's just how I see it, no offense to anyone, it's all very subjective when it comes to colours and looks. The stripes add a lot of contrast and take it to a whole new level, and light grey is not a colour that pops on its own at all, almost looks like primer.
I totally believe in the concept of live and let live and I get that these cars are not investment quality Ferraris that should never be modded. Hey, when somebody pays for a car whatever they want to do to it by definition is the right thing.

But for me, and me only, the stripes are part of what makes a Mach 1 what it is. I personally donā€™t see it so much as whether they look good or not, but rather that theyā€™re just part of the deal and are expected to be there. Not right or wrong for anybody but myself.
Sponsored

jamus34

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mach 1 (on order)
Speaking of Ferrari how long until they put electric remote kill switches if you do something to their car they donā€™t like.

I hate that the world is turning into an ā€œeverything as a service, you own nothingā€ place

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
The last mustang I owned was a 2010. It was a Supercharged 1998 BAB Mustang Cobra. This year I will turn 60 years old and am fortunate enough to be able to live out another dream. I do a ton of research before I make a substantial purchase and today I pulled the trigger. 2022 FJG Mach 1. It showed up at a local Chrysler dealership with only 1,800 miles. It was a local trade. The car was lowered and had all the striping removed. I think it looks totally awesome. Anyway I will do an extensive photo shoot and post in the next few days. Wow these things drive AWESOME!!!

742B2642-5A20-4C1B-AEDF-C2123B1C1490.jpeg
Congratulations on the new ride. I love the color and also removal of the stripes. I'm 77 and driving a 2017 Mustang GT Performance Pack with Roush Phase 2 supercharger. As I tell my kids "puberty is hell".

MachNroll

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Mustang
Congratulations on the new ride. I love the color and also removal of the stripes. I'm 77 and driving a 2017 Mustang GT Performance Pack with Roush Phase 2 supercharger. As I tell my kids "puberty is hell".
You're 77 with a supercharged Mustang?!!! Wow! When I grow up I want to be just like you, LOL!!

Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I was going to ask why it was priced so high, although, I know that msrp on these went up some between the time I ordered my 21 and the time it arrived at the dealer. MSRP on mine was 61,900 at time of order and I also got FJG, handling pack, and elite package as well as opting in for the auto trans. I forgot that the auto trans, even though you pay i think a little over 1500 for it do not have to pay the gas guzzler tax on it either.

Either way though, congrats on your purchase, you won't be disappointed! Love my car!