Dream of having a GT350

jdydiesel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 SHELBY GT350
I have dreamt of having a Shelby for years. I have a picture of myself as a 1 year old on my dads 65 Mustang GT and that bug was planted. Now at this point in my life I can afford a GT350. So 4 weeks ago I purchased a 16 GT350 Deep Impact Blue with black stripes and the Tech Pack. I have not looked back or had one second of buyers remorse!! I absolutely love this car. The way it looks, drives, sounds, the thumbs up I get at every stop light, going down the freeway at 65 mph, etc. It just feels so good to climb into this car and push the red button.

Now practically, does the maintenance cost compared to a GT need to be considered? Yes. If you can't afford to keep this car up with the best parts and fluids, you shouldn't buy one. Insurance costs...This car costs me $400/6 months full coverage. I think I can handle that. I also did pay over MSRP, as you just can't get into one in CA for less. Just the facts of life here.

Will I mod this car? Yes, there will be some mods to make it stand out slightly. But all mods will be bolt on so that I can go back to factory if I want to. I will never get rid of this car. Ever, but I want that option.
Sponsored