Sponsored

Drastic Price Range on Same Parts!

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Sometimes I don't get it. Shopping for a wheel hub/bearing assembly and the wheel hub sensor for my IS250. The speed sensor ranges in price from $13 up to $153 for the same part. The hub is just as bad ranging from $32 up to $180.

WTF?? I've been buying from RockAuto for years, but this is my first purchase for this car. Guess i just never noted that gap before. What gives?
Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Sometimes I don't get it. Shopping for a wheel hub/bearing assembly and the wheel hub sensor for my IS250. The speed sensor ranges in price from $13 up to $153 for the same part. The hub is just as bad ranging from $32 up to $180.

WTF?? I've been buying from RockAuto for years, but this is my first purchase for this car. Guess i just never noted that gap before. What gives?
Hello; I have some guesses but will wait to see if others have good information. I will say some could be a tier of quality for the parts. New vs. rebuilt. OEM parts vs. aftermarket manufacture. New old stock found in a warehouse somewhere. Even salvage parts stripped from wrecks.

I know there are tiers of grade quality on things like brake pads.